Thread: Food Allergies

Food Allergies

I have a terrible cocanut allergy. If i eat it, every area it has contact with will swell up, and most likely kill me.

I learned this back in the 2nd grade. The teacher brought in a cocnut from her vacation in hawaii, and shared with the class. While eating, the area around my mouth started turning red, and swelling up. Eventually, my throat started getting itchy, and i had to be rushed to the hospital.

I really hate my coconut allergy. I hear everyone around me tell me how good it is. But, i am unable to have it .

Do any of you have food allergies? If so, which ones do you dislike the most?

I'm allergic to shellfish. I had a life threatening reaction to it years ago while on a blind date.. (Made a good first impression, as you can imagine!) Ironically, my only other allergy is also to cocunut.

I'm lucky that I don't have any food allergies. Or maybe I haven't found one.

As far as I’m aware, I don’t have any food allergies – Very grateful for that as I love my food!
    In regards to your coconut allergy, I wouldn’t worry if I were you – In my opinion you’re not missing that much.

No food allergies here that I'm aware of, and I hope it stays that way because I really love food.