Looking for design site.

I had a bookmark on a pc of mine that crashed that had an awesome website that did logo design, website design, biz cards etc etc. The cool thing about it is that it was a forum and users would register and pay the board owners a set price usually ranging from 150-300 dollars based on what the user needed done. Than the designers on the forum came in and did some rough drafts for the user and the user would pick from different designs he/she liked than announce a winning designer and the board owners awarded the cash to the designer.. Anyway if anyone knows what i am talking about please toss me a link I cannot for the life of me remember what this place was called.

Thanks,

ChokEy
    Last edited by flatlyimpressed; 06-10-2005 at 09:58 PM.

If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

no but close, The entire site is just for that purpose. Thanks for looking though.

Maybe designoutpost.com or designcontest.net ? (I'm not sure if the link I posted is right, but there are two different websites with names pretty close to this ones)

Anyway, I think it's better hiring one good web designer than getting on those contests
    Web design.
    Aztex Art - http://aztexart.com

Originally posted by Azteka
    designoutpost.com
    Yes thats it, thanks a bunch!