Offer to all webdesigners [Free place to advertise].

Hello

I provide free hosting for quite a few clans (no ads or anything like that) based off of gamesurge. Please see http://www.clanhostingnetwork.com if you are interested in how the site is run and what not. I get nothing in return other than some forum posts and a couple of clicks on adsense every month. Recently as we have begun to grow there has been a great increase in people asking for web-design. I don't have the time to create a website for the clans I host and it is not in my nature to do so anyways.

With that being said I'd like to offer and and all web-designers that do clan based websites the chance to advertise themselves on CHN and to the people of CHN free of charge. You can either post in our ads section on the forum, in our channel on irc (#CHN on irc.gamesurge.net) of you can shoot me a PM or e-mail (mikey [at] clanhostingnetwork.com ) and I will send out an e-mail to all members of our forums with whatever you want.

I do not want any commissions or anything else off of this, I would just like to offer my members options for web-design. All are welcome, the only thing I ask is that you try and keep your prices as low as possible seeing how many of these clans do not have that much money to spend.

Thank you,
    Mike
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Are you only allowed to advertise clan sites?

You could advertise other sites if you wanted, but I doubt it would do any good as all the people I host use their hosting for clan purposes.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com