mod_rewrite equivalent for windows?

So its been a long time since I had to build a site for someone who was hosting on a windows server. I want to be able to redirect people from the old pages to new ones (its being rebuilt/reorganized) so what would be a good method for a transparent redirect if someone was linked to an old page? I could just use javascript and keep old pages online, but wasn't sure if there was a iis server eqiuivalent to mod_rewrite?

Cheers..

Here's a commercial solution: http://www.qwerksoft.com/products/iisrewrite/

It's sort of a pain in the nutsack, but there's a built in method for handling rewrites in ASP.NET. See codeproject.com/aspnet/URLRewriter.asp

IIS 7 should make this much easier, though not to the level of .htaccess and mod_rewrite, unfortunately.

Also, curse the "you are only allowed external URLs after five posts thing".

Thanks.. doesn't sound like it will work for these people. I don't have access to the server at all (I am sending them files they will upload them). I think it would be in their interest to put something on there as they have an old site for their company and a new one in progress... but its their choice =D

Thanks for the help