Looking for a programmer on a project?

What I want:
    I'm looking for a form to be made where people fill out the form and when they hit submit, the info they put in form goes on the same page under the form in a Results section.

If anyone is interested, please let me know what your price is.

Why not just call the same page and just echo out the variables?

Originally posted by jdk
    Why not just call the same page and just echo out the variables?
    could you help me out with the coding to do that? I know absolutely nothing about PHP. the only thing with PHP I have done is phpBB Message Board and Coppermine Photo Gallery. Never used my own code.

If you could please be a little more specific or detailed about what you are trying to do.....

Originally posted by jdk
    If you could please be a little more specific or detailed about what you are trying to do.....
    ok. I think this will explain it alittle bit more. I have a website dedicated to Dana Plato(danaplatoforever.com). Just in case you may not know who that is, its the girl from Diff'rent Strokes, who played Kimberly Drummond. Anyways she took a drug overdose in 1999. Aside from that, I have a section on my site called "Stories". I want to have it where people can go to that page and fill out a form and tell there story they have about Dana. When they submit the form, I want their story that they wrote in the form to be posted right under the form on the same page under a section called "Stories About Dana"

Quick Layout:
    Form
    =========Break=========
    "Stories About Dana"

Story 1
    =========Break=========
    Story 2
    =========Break=========

and so on.

Let me know if you understand what I'm saying now. Thanks again for the replies. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan

This is what I would do. I would set up a form that when the user enters the data it will submit it and store it into a database. Then you can have the page load the database and print out the contents on the page below.

Originally posted by jdk
    This is what I would do. I would set up a form that when the user enters the data it will submit it and store it into a database. Then you can have the page load the database and print out the contents on the page below.
    thats the problem I'm having. I don't have a premade code or an idea on how to create the code to set this project up. Could you offer any help?

Sure PM me.

What platform are you on? If .NET, it can be done within
    a few code of lines. Other platforms etc php or cgi, may
    require a little more, but it can be done, if you like, pm
    me the info and details.

Originally posted by JBrown1045
    ok. I think this will explain it alittle bit more. I have a website dedicated to Dana Plato(danaplatoforever.com). Just in case you may not know who that is, its the girl from Diff'rent Strokes, who played Kimberly Drummond. Anyways she took a drug overdose in 1999. Aside from that, I have a section on my site called "Stories". I want to have it where people can go to that page and fill out a form and tell there story they have about Dana. When they submit the form, I want their story that they wrote in the form to be posted right under the form on the same page under a section called "Stories About Dana"

Quick Layout:
    Form
    =========Break=========
    "Stories About Dana"

Story 1
    =========Break=========
    Story 2
    =========Break=========

and so on.

Let me know if you understand what I'm saying now. Thanks again for the replies. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan

Project completed

I did work for this guy and he never paid. Stay away!

Originally posted by jdk

Gotta get some kinda collection agency

Originally posted by jdk
    If you uploaded the files for him... you could always un-upload them

had to do that once actually.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by jdk
    That means you were dumb enough and didn't take a down payment like any freelancer would.

A common way to build trust between developer and client is to take a %50 downpayment before the job, and the rest after.

L-O-G-I-C

Too bad to be you.