Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: being crooked by HostingPlex

Originally posted by elrquebec
    (I don't hide myself behind answering machines and fake departments so don't hesitate to contact me I will be happy to provide all the informations you want about my bad experience wiht HostingPlex)
    Ahhh the good old corporate facade defense tactic Good luck Eric.
      0 Not allowed!

Thx mjzz !

I must tell that Hostingplex's representative finally engaged himself to solve my problem.

So wait and see.....
      0 Not allowed!

Angry David J Official liar from HostingPlex

I m sorry to title that, but unfortunately I discover that this guy just denied his engagement he took on this forum at this thread
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=413806

Don't need to reexplain in details it's very easy to understand ( Hostingplex took my cash and didn t give me what I paid for)

So yesterday this "guy" claimed in front of many witnesses that my problem would be solved shortly ( after 7 months... )

and here what he writes today on its own forum:

http://forums.hostingplex.com/showth...=9833#post9833

All this double speech make me think that he's trying to f..ck me again !

Up now I was correct but I'm loosing patience !!!
    Last edited by elrquebec; 06-11-2005 at 01:24 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Honestly this issue needs to be dealt with, I don't understand why so much fuss about something so small. We're not talking about tons of money here.

Someone help this guy so this can stop.
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry but I didn't report all requests this guy send me during all these months...and all his answers

That lasts not for one nor for two nor for three ...but for seven months !!

Many times I phoned and wait... I gently opened tickets after tickets as they required...
    I was respectful by phone and mail ! But no way and I could not do anything.

That's why I opened a thread here. That's the only mean I have.

So now enough is enough !! Specially when I see that he apologizes here..and deny the day after somewhere else !

So sorry for all David's friends if I disturb them. But really, I don't understand why I should be "fired" like Sirius says just because I publicly denounce a company
    Last edited by elrquebec; 06-11-2005 at 02:19 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by elrquebec
    So sorry for all David's friends if I disturb them. But really, I don't understand why I should be "fired" like Sirius says just because I publicly denounce a company
    ... because looking at the language you use on the different forums, your posts are childish and you are not a customer I would want to have to deal with.

They should just give you a refund and let you find another host that you can work with, hopefully, better.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Sirius : Judging from where "elrquebec" is from, english is his second language. Usually, when you speak in your second language, you try to keep it as simple as possible to thin out the language barrier.

Maybe that's why his posts seem so childish to you and maybe others.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Xc0m
    Sirius : Judging from where "elrquebec" is from, english is his second language. Usually, when you speak in your second language, you try to keep it as simple as possible to thin out the language barrier.

Maybe that's why his posts seem so childish to you and maybe others.
    I am pretty sure the censored out swear words don't account for his poor english.

Sirius
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Either way, whether or not he uses crude language - the upgrade should have been applied when he purchased it, and I'll do my best to ensure that the account is renewed and extended for the two years that he purchased, and not just 1.6, he'll get the full amount that he is due.
      0 Not allowed!

there have been some misunderstandings with upgrades when we first introduced our new plan, we had several people that just went onto our orderform and signed up for a new account and self declared this an upgrade, when in fact it just creates a new account on another server so they end up having two accounts and one gets suspended for non-payment, this was rare but it did happen a few times.

I talk to this client (thread starter) on the phone on friday I think, maybe thursday, and I specifically told him I would fix the situation, which involved closing the second account he opened and applying the payment as an upgrade to the old plan. And I did do it when I said I would. In our system everything appeared okay, so it was not an easy problem to diagnose, it just want getting to the right person. Clearly a communication problem, that is all that has happened here.

Users need to upgrade through our account manager, this is the only way to upgrade, we had sent out several mass emails regarding the process when the new plan was introduced.

In regards to users per server, I really don't see the issue with 2000 domains per server, I have been considering going higher. Loads are reasonable, the server is very responsive, there is lots of free disk space, there is more room to expand over time, our efficent use of resources is what allows us to offer such a great price... all servers are not created equally so it is not fair to do such a black and white comparison between companies and their servers and make such radical conclusions.
    Kevin
      0 Not allowed!

I agree with Serius, Original poster is a bit inmature, but still it's hp's mistake so they should fix it, give him the refund , or if you re proud and want to really make up that with him refund his money and give him the 2 years free, he deserves it.
    Also second language or not, he seams to speak english or at least type in english pretty well, just not mature enough.
    Also he went out to HP forumn and used a lot of Caps for a normal post, he needs to know if he is expecting good customer support he should at least give good customer language, and i still think scond language or not he knows engligh good enough to understand the concept of caps and foul language.

CellShade.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, after getting the run around... I sort of understand the threadstarter's frustration.. Hostingplex admits to its mistake and says they're taking care of it, but nothing seems to be happening. (What I gather from the thread.)

I had a similar situation with my Wirless company.. Rogers, always makes billing mistakes and claims next month will be rectified.. Next month's bill arrives (the previous error is corrected, but a new error is created.) So, I can understand where Eric is coming from.
      0 Not allowed!

As Kevin stated the problem was resolved at the time of the call.
      0 Not allowed!

</thread> anyone?

Sirius
      0 Not allowed!

</thread> anyone?
    I think that's a good idea Sirius. Thread closed.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12