Local businesses - out sourcing answering customer calls

Is that a good idea to hire a company to answer your sales queries and get the firm to take orders for you?

has anyone tried this aproach? did it work well for you.

Also has anyone tried, using tele sales companies (that cold call local businesses)

what do you think about these methods for direct sales?

Your topic title contradicts your actual post somewhat. In your title Ė unless Iím mistaken Ė you seem to be asking whether itís a good idea to outsource customer service for local clients, while in your actual post you seem to be asking whether itís a good idea to outsource sales queries in general.

So, which is it?

Either way though I donít believe itís a good idea. I guess at a limit you could outsource sales queries, although I wouldnít recommend outsourcing sales orders at all Ė itís always best to do things such as that in-house.

Local businesses , was there to say its a business targeted at local customers

Re: Local businesses - out sourcing answering customer calls

Originally posted by saghir69
    Is that a good idea to hire a company to answer your sales queries and get the firm to take orders for you?

has anyone tried this aproach? did it work well for you.

Also has anyone tried, using tele sales companies (that cold call local businesses)

what do you think about these methods for direct sales?

If you have hired a company which has an integrated component and capability to reach the key market infuencer and so on the infrastructures to create sales opportunity for you , I think you can meet your sales objectives.

I think luke-warm cold calling has a higher success rate as compare to cold calls which have very low success rate, so you should search a tele sales companies for luke-warm cold calling for direct sales.