Game Server signup forms?

Hey im not sure if this is in the right location or not but ive been looking around for a signup form for game hosting.

I.E

Using clicks order now and it lets them select the game, how many players, addons etc. Then it would automatically add the price and payment gateway.

is there one for sale ? or should i just program my own (which we have been doing).

- eddy
    Tired of jumping web hosting providers? Tired of OVERSELLING? Tired of Poor service/quality?
    Are you Finally realizing You Get What You Pay For In Life?
    If So...Please Visit ***** eServicesUnlimited***** - We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction we promise that!

I had one laying around somewhere, let me see if I can find it. The code is horrible, but it worked fine.

It would be best if you just programmed your own and had it custom tailored to your needs. Just make sure it's all legitimate and encrypted etc.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?