[Looking for work] Tech Support Agent

Hey guys, I'm looking for a job in Tech Support. I've had experience in both Windows and Linux Servers, as admins. I've ran the mass server at my school. (I'm 15, which hopefully won't turn you all away). I've 4 years of web design and web hosting experience. I've helped many forums with technical problems of their users. Now I would like to do so as a job. I can work flexible times, I'm usually online all day long. I can work for an hourly rate, per ticket, or a fixed monthly salary. (Or any other kind of monetary rate) Thank you for your time. If interested, please either PM me. Send me an e-mail at [email protected], aim me at Sanguinan56, MSN me at [email protected]

Experience--

Knowledges and experience.

Linux
    WHM/CPanel, Plesk
    apache, bind, exim/sendmail/qmail, pureftp/proftpd, mysql, php, perl, imagemagick, netbpm, administration, security protection, investigation of occurences, etc.

Windows
    IIS, ASP.NET, installing and configuration of ASP Components, Mail server administration

I'm working in a hosting company so I know almost everything at this business.

As I stated, I ran our schools entire server, using Windows Apache, and I maintained the network for the entire year.

I am qualified to do Tech Support in almost any field, if you have any questions, check my contact info in the first paragraph.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: [Looking for work] Tech Support Agent

Originally posted by Sanguinan

I'm working in a hosting company so I know almost everything at this business.
    I remember when I was 15 and knew everything too

Anyways, good luck finding some more work experience. There's always more to learn.
      0 Not allowed!

Whoops, sorry about that. I by no means meant to say I knew everything. Let me rephrase that as it may be taken wrongly. I know enough to become a good team member for one of you.
      0 Not allowed!

Administrators
    Please have a look at the thread #413043
    (sorry I was not able to post URL 'cause I have less than 5 posts).
    As you can see Sanguinan just copied my text.
    I want to ask admins to delete his post.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!