Question Question ABout Go Daddy

Hello, I just purchased a web domain name from Go Daddy.

I want to make a coming soon page! I do get to build it but when I click "make it live' nothing happens, and I continue to have the same page which has Go Daddy all over it.

Also, does Go Daddy keep any kind of banner when you get a host

their helpdesk is your best option to ask or wait for someone who did test them
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Re: Question ABout Go Daddy

Originally posted by I The Man
    [B]Hello, I just purchased a web domain name from Go Daddy.

I want to make a coming soon page! I do get to build it but when I click "make it live' nothing happens, and I continue to have the same page which has Go Daddy all over it.
    I'm not sure what exactly you are doing but it appears as though your dns settings are set to Godaddy's DNS servers and that you are using Godaddy's default coming soon page.

Also, does Go Daddy keep any kind of banner when you get a host
    No, Godaddy doesn't put any banners on your website unless of course you choose to use their default coming soon page.

Did you purchase hosting or the site build also with godaddy? If not, then you need to change your DNS servers to your hosting account and create a page there.

Try getting to the account without the domain (if GoDaddy allows it). If not, contact their help desk.