How to do this with PHPBB?

These are examples of what I want [scroll to the bottom for both] - they are not using PHPBB, but you get the idea:

teenspot .com/reviews/view.html?id=63
    sitepoint .com/article/review-siteworks-professional-5

For my site, I decided that I want to do this, because people always want to leave comments. Using one of those small commenter scripts would be too much of a hassle, since you have to keep manually deleting replies you don't want & non-members can make comments. Plus, I already use PHPBB, so it makes sense.

Sorry it took so long but take a look at this site:

They have a couple of different mods that you could use to change the links to the way you want.

Please keep the "I hate PHPBB, lyke omg" posts out of here. If you hate them that much, make a rant post & bawl in there.

I should've mentioned that I already looked at PHPBB Hacks before & they didn't have it.

Take a look at the PHPBB Mod Section on their website.

I looked at PHPBB's Mod section as well. No luck.

What's wrong with the hacks I posted?

They're the only phpBB SEO ones.

They are for search functions. We don't want this section to be listed in Google.

Bumping this, because I still need it.

If you can't find what you need you can always get someone from phpbbhacks to make a custom script for you for a decent price.

I was told that there is a mod like this going around that is free, but I've yet to find it.