Mass mailing servers?

One of our client wants 10 dedicated server for sending mass mail. He wants servers to be anywhere except usa and canada.
    can anyone tell me which companies offer mass mailing servers in world other then usa and canada.

When you say "for sending mass mailings" Do you mean for spam?

Try China, or Antarctica... :-)

Guy, this really seems to be used for spam. Forget it ASAP.

Ironic that he doesn't want it in the US/Canada...

Client says they are e-marketing company. But they want servers anywhere outside usa-canada.

Sounds like spam.... e-marketing=spam.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    • 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

I would look into it further before getting him a few servers.
    My Blog - www.Bakie.net
    My Entertainment site - www.SpudMud.com

Sound Dodgy if you ask me

how much are they willing to pay you per server ?

Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Yeah, you may not want to host spammers and run into trouble. However I believe that those servers can be used for good mailing as well.

This is a client of yours? I would be concerned if I were you because right now, they are probably spamming on your servers.
    Andrι Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

heh, "e-marketing" I haven't heard that term before... thats a rather nice spin on "spam"

Yup, I smell SPAM.

The world is starting to get very hard on spam now because of the impact it has on many peoples lives, you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favours by hosting these people.

One day it's going to end up with pretty much the whole of the far east blocked from sending mail to anywhere else in the world, if they don't start to take some responsibility for the bucketloads of spam their countries are throwing out.

Yeah, definitely sounds like a spammer. I am glad that legal action is beginning to be taken against spammers though, so much wasted resources.

To the OP, keep in mind just because the server you provide to the client is not in your country if there is laws in your country your business still must abide by said laws. I do know the USA is getting quite strict (and rightfully so) against any forms of spam be it fax, email or otherwise. I would also as stated already, strongly urge you to investigate this tentative buyer further before taking him on as a client since the possibility of un-solicited emailing exists.
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

I just got rid a bunch of spams in my email account. I really, really hate it. Please do us, and the rest of the world for that matter, a favor. Do Not host spams.

Thanks

It's so simple, for money some people will willing to do anything.

And no OP, I'm not talking about you.