$5 PayPal Month Hosting

Any host have this?

There are all kinds of hosts that will separate you from your money via Paypal. Find a host you like, then find out if they take Paypal (or if they would be willing to).

There are many here in the "shared/reseller" forum or on Ebay. Just make sure you check them out.
    Michael Neubauer

AlteredSanity - Reliable Linux Hosting

The option that many web hosts offer these days is payments through PayPal, amongst others, as a third party payment processor.

This is because many users do prefer this payment method.

LOL ReasonSinger, you make hosts that accept paypal sound bad!

darren884:

There are plenty of good hosts out there that accept paypal as a method of payment. Just browse around the "Offers" board. I'd ask some pre-sale questions and maybe test support though before "being parted from your money".

Best of Luck!
    :: Kevin
    :: Dotniagara Professional Web Hosting Since 2006.

Originally posted by AlteredSanity
    There are many here in the "shared/reseller" forum or on Ebay. Just make sure you check them out.
    Bleh! Avoid E-Bay! I wouldn't trust hosting bought off there...

It's really more of a slght jab against the poster, really. This is a great example of a nonspecific, noninformational, useless thread (what specs does he need? linux? windows? any georgraphic requirements? the list goes on). But just to clarify, not only are there plenty of hosts that will separate people from their five bucks via Paypal, they'll also do it via a merchant account, some other third party processor, or check or money order. Better?

Much LOL. But I do agree on the lack of information statement, it seems to happen a lot here. Usually I just leave threads like this without a second glance (no idea why I didn't just do that tonight...oh well).

Do not pick a host from ebay. If you look in the shared and reseller web hosting offers section, you will find many web hosts that accept paypal.

Originally posted by wolfserve
    Bleh! Avoid E-Bay! I wouldn't trust hosting bought off there...
    LOL wolfserve, you make hosts that sell on Ebay sound bad!

Like I said, check them out first...Just because someone sells on Ebay doesnt mean its a rip off.

Summer Special $20 per year 1GB Disk Space 40GB Transfer cPanel & Fantastico

Guess where that link goes...

As I said: check them out, do research and then try'em..it's the only way to find out about whos good and whos not.
    Michael Neubauer

Originally posted by WN-Ali
    Do not pick a host from ebay. If you look in the shared and reseller web hosting offers section, you will find many web hosts that accept paypal.
    See my reply above
    Michael Neubauer

Re: $5 PayPal Month Hosting

Originally posted by darren884
    Any host have this?
    Almost any host will have this. What you need to look for is what requirements do you have of the host.

What control panel are you needing?

How much diskspace and bandwidth?

What limitations does the host place?

and so on..

Check out any that appeal to you, but just make sure it fits your needs and not just because someone looks like they are the biggest or who advertises everywhere.

Check out a couple hosting directories:

http://www.findmyhost.com
    http://www.ratemyhost.com
    http://www.hostindex.com

and theres many more out there. Good luck on your search !
    Michael Neubauer

I dont think you will have any problems finding an host that accept payments via PayPal, allmost every hosting company does it nowadays.

Good luck with your choice.

Joke or not, ebay is a horrible place to buy a hosting account from.

Point made *red faced*. Still, the last place I'd buy hosting from is ebay though.

I would check out the hosting directories listed above, there are many good hosts out there.

Good luck in your search.

Yes, stay well clear of ebay when looking for a host, you should find a selection here at WHT that offer that.