Check out this free email service

You get money if you get spammed??

http://www.cashette.com/myCashette/C...il/feature.htm

Hehehe,send yourself some spam just to see if they will dish out

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

It's apparently been around since 2002 (registered in 2001), and the site has a few testimonials.

I like the idea, but why is it still in beta?

EDIT: Bingo.

"Spammers send spam and do not pay. An advertiser who pays you to read their email must have a Cashette account. The money is transferred from the senderís account to your account at the time the email is sent. The transaction is cleared when you read the email. You can withdraw money from your account by requesting a check."
    - Matt

So its pointless..............No spammer is gonna have 1 of these accts

I knew it was 2 good to be true

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Just a ploy to get you to signup for their email, people dont read all the way down there.

Who cares about free email anymore anyway? Between email most ISPs offer and that of your web host (this is why most of us are in this forum, right?), I don't know why it's even an attractive thing, unless you have some reason to think you need a throw-away email address.

Tim, not everyone who posts on Web Hosting Talk owns a web hosting company, and on top of that many people still for some reason have a love for free email accounts. Personally I donít see the point anymore, but I guess old habits die hard.

Actually, I was referring to people with hosting accounts, not the owners of a web hosting company. Most people here have an account with a domain or at least email, and the one's that don't are probably here because they are looking.

Anyway, I just personally don't see the attraction, but of course that's just my view. I suppose with things where you get 1 gig of email and want to send huge files to each other over email or store it remotely, I could understand.