Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Cool Well balanced, multi-talented individual looking to get back into business

Hi there all,

After taking a break from the industry after selling my successful game server/web hosting company, I'd like to get back in, for good, but I do not want the burden of running an entire company myself.

I started designing websites and programming in 2001, started a game/web hosting company in 2003, and now in 2005, I'm looking for a new challenge/venture.

I believe I would be a great asset to any company, as I am well balanced and multi-talented as the topic subject states. I have experience with the following:

- Running and managing all departments an e-business (sales, support, billing, marketing)
    - Creating a website from start to finish (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP/MySQL, XML, XHTML)
    - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe ImageReady, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
    - SSH, *NIX, bash scripting, WHM/cPanel
    - Linux security, DNS, IPtables, firewalls

I am outgoing, proactive, self-motivated, quick to learn new things, adaptable, approachable, honest, and professional even under the most difficult circumstances.

If you're looking for someone to make a difference in your company (not just someone pretending to work to make a quick buck), I am what you're looking for! Please contact me so we can see how I can help you or your business.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 11-12-2006 at 10:21 PM.