Two FREE Months of banner ads on

We are offering free banner and text ads on to the first five people who reply to this post. The only requirement that we have is we want non web hosting banner and text ads.

What is It is a new comprehensive stats web base service that can fully track all your web sites statistical patterns.

With features that include Visitor Paths which shows how a person found your site, and the pattern they followed while surfing your site, this product will give you the info that you need. Also included are features such as tracking your Google Adsense exit links

We are offering this service to everyone free of charge. You get analysis of 10,000 hits for free. Once you reach the 10,000 hits each new hit will replace the oldest hit in the database. You can also upgrade if needed for a small fee. To register go to and click on the register link at the top of the page. Once you have done so simply log in and manage your account and place the small amount of code into your sites pages. This code can either show as a graphical counter, or it can be invisible to the user.

To see a demo go to
    Username: demo
    Password: demo

For more info you can email [email protected]
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."

Hook me up if there are no other obligations (start charging after a while, must subscribe to something...etc).

Absolutely no charge, right?

Should i send you link details over PM?

San Francisco, CA
    If answered to LPan. Should I also PM you the banner URL?
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

No strings attached. I just want to get some good ads going for example results. This way when I do decide to charge for ads in the future we would have examples to show prospective advertisers

Text Ads should be 3 lines like google ads.

Banner ads shopuld be one of three sizes:
    125 X 125
    120 x 60
    120 x 600
    Alvin Slocombe

You'll be getting my bannerad and textlink within a few hours.

New Jersey, USA
    Cool, sending my banner now
    Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Cloud Hosting - Email Marketing
    BuyHTTP, LLC - R1Soft CDP backup and RVsitebuilder included with all shared/reseller plans
    Cloud Hosting Truly redundant high available cloud from a trusted name.

Does image hosting count as hosting?
    Cody Watson
    Business Student @ SFU [Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management & Technology, Co-op Certificate, Honours]

Image hosting is fine.
    Alvin Slocombe

Toronto, Canada
    so, is the offer still open? if so, i'll take it.

Any spaces available for a non-hosting forum

Sending one your way...

The offer is still open. I will post letting people know when it is closed.
    Alvin Slocombe

I never recieved a PM or anything back, wondering if your still taking them in then?