Thread: New watch :)

New watch :)

Today I finally bought a new Seiko watch I bought the Chronograph SNL001P. What kind of watch do you guys have?

http://www.urmakeren.no/images/ur/Se...ra/SNL001P.jpg
    * Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *
    The only way to discover the limits of the possibilities is to go beyond them into the impossible.

Wow, what a nice watch. I love time pieces. I always go in stores and they have to wipe the drool off the glass.

I especially like your kind of watch with tons of dials. There's something about analog that I just like but it has to have enough bells and whistles to satisfy the geek in me.

Right now I have a Casio Tough solar. It's a pretty cheap watch but has the combined analog watch hands and digital window thing. I still need a watch with an alarm and a light.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

You know what would be weird?
    If that was a animated gif and the second hand ticked

Anyways, it looks like a nice, slick watch.
    Something that James Bond would wear.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

I don't wear a watch, nor live a lifestyle that time is important. However, that is a nice looking watch.
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    Don't you walk thru my words
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

Nice watch. I'm just wearing a cheap Casio

My cell phone is my watch. I can change the external LCD to an analog clock, when I want to feel rich and important.

I see this watch ad in this jewelry store on the way to campus every day for "Movado". They make some gorgeous watches.
    Cody Watson
    Business Student @ SFU [Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management & Technology, Co-op Certificate, Honours]

How much was that fine looking watch?

hehe thanks guys. I'm totally lovin it, definately worth the bux..

DevilDog - Chronograph watches are the way to go

jasong - yeah I wasn't thinking James Bond, but I knew when I had that watch around my wrist, I had to get it hehe.

TalkMilitary - thanks, I totally love it.

cwatson - I took a peak at the Movado collection, slick classy design on some of them.

Rob_AcuNett - well I looked several places. On amazon you can get it for as low as $350, that is exclusing shipping to europe (about $64) and the money I'd have to pay to get it through customs (prolly $200 or so). Since I'm not going to the US anytime soon, I bought it here in Norway. Cost me 5498 krones which is equivalent to about $877,63 dollars. You guys on the other side of the big lake are lucky, you pay half of the price we pay for most of the toys over here
    * Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *
    The only way to discover the limits of the possibilities is to go beyond them into the impossible.

Originally posted by DreamLevel
    Rob_AcuNett - well I looked several places. On amazon you can get it for as low as $350, that is exclusing shipping to europe (about $64) and the money I'd have to pay to get it through customs (prolly $200 or so). Since I'm not going to the US anytime soon, I bought it here in Norway. Cost me 5498 krones which is equivalent to about $877,63 dollars. You guys on the other side of the big lake are lucky, you pay half of the price we pay for most of the toys over here
    You could have had one of us (over on the other side of the lake) ship it over to you
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

How much did you buy that watch for? It seems great.

My watch is an overpriced piece of ****. Never ever buy Alain Delon watches...
    New site: www.talkutas.com

Re: New watch :)

Today I finally bought a new Seiko watch I bought the Chronograph SNL001P. What kind of watch do you guys have?

http://www.urmakeren.no/images/ur/Se...ra/SNL001P.jpg
    Nice looking watch....I've got a couple of different digital chronographs that I use for running from Wally World (Wal-Mart ). Price about $5.00 each.
    Cutting Edge Hardware Reviews - FastLane Hardware Forums

well I looked several places. On amazon you can get it for as low as $350, that is exclusing shipping to europe (about $64) and the money I'd have to pay to get it through customs (prolly $200 or so). Since I'm not going to the US anytime soon, I bought it here in Norway. Cost me 5498 krones which is equivalent to about $877,63 dollars. You guys on the other side of the big lake are lucky, you pay half of the price we pay for most of the toys over here
    I could get it for $40 dollars ..... chinatown

Nice watch thou, I always had a taste for Sieko...but never really afford it (except for the ones @ chinatown)

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

http://www.watchzone.com/isroot/watc...ges/am3198.jpg

This Fossil watch is the most indestructible watch that I have ever owned, I have had it for over 8 years now, and I love it, I only wish that it had that Indiglo feature as the glow in the dark is starting to fade and not last more than 5 minutes now..
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

Nice Looking watch, very elegant and pro.. anyways i dont wear watch, im to skinny to wear watch
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Originally posted by Trifolic
    http://www.watchzone.com/isroot/watc...ges/am3198.jpg

This Fossil watch is the most indestructible watch that I have ever owned, I have had it for over 8 years now, and I love it, I only wish that it had that Indiglo feature as the glow in the dark is starting to fade and not last more than 5 minutes now..
    Ugh...I hate Fossil. I've found the watches they produce to be below quality. I've had two and they've just stopped working.

I mostly wear a Casio Waveceptor/Tough Solar. It sets itself by radio every night.

If I want to looked dressed up I might wear my Rolex. It's a souvenir from Kuala Lumpur. It only cost RM 30 ($7.90). Amazing how much more those Rolexes cost in the U.S.A.!

Re: New watch :)

What kind of watch do you guys have?
    My cell phone watch, my car watch, my pc watch, my office watch, my home watch. With all that who would have time to look at wrist watch?
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Originally posted by ichris
    Ugh...I hate Fossil. I've found the watches they produce to be below quality. I've had two and they've just stopped working.
    They do come with an 11yr warranty ... which I had the lense on my replaced for free (minus shipping if I recall..) as I accidently scratched it up a bit.

Nice watch, it must have cost a bomb! I dont have a watch at the moment because mine broke and i cannot be bothred to get another one.
    My Blog - www.Bakie.net
    My Entertainment site - www.SpudMud.com

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/65/29/77...11_500X500.jpg

Just got it from Wal Mart for Fathers Day. Cheap, but holds 256 MB. Now I always have my files.
    Did You Post Something Stupid?
    Find Your Answer Here