Arlington Heights, IL

Thank you from Interjuncture

I'd like to say thank you to all the sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees who joined us for HostingCon 2005. Although it was a bit hectic for us, it was a truly enjoyable experience.

It was wonderful to see so many people from the hosting industry together learning, networking, and generally having a good time. For those that were there, we will be sending out surveys in the next week or so and we would truly appreciate your thoughts on this year's event.

We know that we experienced some issues here and there and we've recognized a lot of them ourselves, but I'm sure that there are other things that we didn't see, so please let us know so we can make sure they are fixed for next year.

Again, thank you to everyone!
    George A. Roberts IV ~ President & CEO, Purity Networks

Powerful, easy to use antispam services

Chicago, IL
    Thank you, George, Frank and everyone else who made it possible. I had a great time!

So.. where's 2006 going to be George?
    CEO of SingleHop

4. Ahem.......Los Angeles

Originally posted by midPhase-Zak
    So.. where's 2006 going to be George?
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

5. Thanks for doing this! It let us connect to our current customers in a way we hadn't been able to and allowed us opportunities we never expected previously. HostingCon was awesome!

We have had alot of great suggestions as to cities to hold Hostingcon2006 in. Once we finish with all the closing of 2005 we will sit down and begin discussing and looking into all of the possibilities as to where and when Hostingcon2006 will happen.
    Thank you once again.. Mouse
    Frank Spaulding COO Purity Networks

I too had a great time at the conference. You did a great job!

Wouldn't it be nice to have it in Chicago every year?

At least you know how many to expect from a central location!

Can you be sure everyone will want to travel to the west or east coast or to the south?
    Chicago Job Resource
    YOUR career connection for Chicago jobs, careers and employment

London, UK
    Thanks to the organisers and attendee's.

We just got back to the UK a couple of hours ago... had an excellent 5 days and it was great to put faces to so many people's names I had only ever met online!
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK | US | Since 1998.