Looking to hire for Website Design and Development

Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for a web designer or developer to create a custom site from scratch for my company. My current web developer has been fired due to slow production and putting the company back on delay a month behind since the site was not complete.

I've decided to have another site developed from the ground up and just toss his work out the window. If you are a serious web master with a good eye for what's visuallay appealing and a clean design please send your e-mail with a portfolio or resume to [email protected]

I will include in an e-mail what work I wish to have done along with pay.

Thanks and Regards,

Matthew

I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has submitted their resume and work examples. I will be reviewing all the e-mails which were sent along with the attachments and resumes. I will also be passing these resumes/e-mails to our human resource department for final review.

Thank you all for your submissions.

Look forward to employing someone soon!!

By the way, it'll be fun to work with us .

Regards,

Matthew

Due to the high volume of e-mails and submissions of portfolios which we are actually reviewing, if you are still interested to apply please send your e-mails to [email protected] and our HR department will review your resumes.

However, there have been quite a few impressive e-mails and some wonderful work. Thank you once again. I will reply in this thread once someone is hired.

I would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, we have currently hired someone as a web designer and developer. Thank you to all.

Regards,

Matthew