Good Morning WebHosting Talk Members:

I am pleased to announce Warp-Factor Technologies' webhosting special for the week of June 8, 2005 through June 15, 2005. I have been a contributing member to WebHosting Talk for over six months, and I have come to realize what a great asset this website is for those seeking a host. I patrol these forums during most of my workday. If you have any questions regarding my service, or relating to any other topic, please, feel free to contact me at any time. Before I jump into my offer details, it is important for me to let you know a little bit about my company, Warp-Factor Technologies.

From our homepage: "Warp-Factor, formerly The Website Wizard, has been serving webmasters and designers for more than four years. It is our belief that with outstanding customer support and a great sense of security, we can adequately provide our clients with the tools they need to propel their business into success. Warp-Factor has a long history of solving tough problems. Our experience allows us to provide top-notch customer support in an incredibly quick and efficient manner. Our one-on-one approach ensures that you will be speaking to a real person each time you have a query. Warp-Factor was founded in a time when honor was still abound in the hosting industry. Regrettably, many of the truly respectable webhosts have left, only to be replaced by new hit-and-run companies that last for 6 months or less. Fortunately, a small number of the truly exceptional companies of the past still exist today - one of which is Warp-Factor Technologies. Our commitment to excellent service and quality support has proven Warp-Factor to be an industry leader."

In regards to my offer for this week, we are pleased to provide any WebHosting Talk forums user with a full TWO months of free service upon their purchase of just ONE month's service. This discount applies to our Shared and Reseller webhosting packages, but not our dedicated server solutions. Let me take you through a few of our world-class webhosting features:

1. Up-to-date POWERFUL servers.
2. cPanel 10.x -- Latest Stable Versions
3. Fantastico DeLuxe Autoinstaller
4. cPanel XP 2004 Skinet (like RVSkin, but better)
5. 24x7 Toll-Free Telephone Support
6. Free file transfer from old host
7. Fast network located at Savvis Datacenter
8. Helpdesk, Live Chat, E-Mail, Forums Support

Many customers request to know exactly what type of server they will be housed on. At Warp-Factor, we are going to tell you the whole truth at all times. Any orders placed from this offer will be configured on one of two servers:

1. Delta Server - Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz with Hyper Threading Technology (2 Processors). 100mb/s connection.

2. Phoenix Server - Intel Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz with Hyper-Threading Technology (4 Processors). 100mb/s connection.

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE of this special, please use the following discount code: wht-3for1

Visit our website at

Have questions or concerns? Please contact us at one of the below methods:

E-Mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: iiwebwizardii
Telephone: +1.352.514.4162
Toll-Free Telephone: +1.800.718.WARP (9277)
*Live Chat link on website.

I truly do appreciate your time in reading this thread. I wish you the best in your hunt to find a suitable webhosting service for your needs, whether you choose to host your websites with Warp-Factor Technologies or with another provider. Thank You, and have a great day.