Any Dedicated servers below 75$/month

Hello friends, I am in urgent need of a server which is below 75$/month.

The server must bave windows ( 2000 or 2003)

I need osme data transfer of atleast 750GB

I found teo servers

one from superbservers.net and another is from AIT.com

Can anyone give suggesstions on these two persons or suggest me new server of the above range

Thank you

Albert
    - Albert

avoid ait as if it were the plague, a *search* should show you exactly what I'm talking about.

http://www.aitsucks.com/ is also a good refrence point

Server Pronto might have what you need. I can recommend their service if you need an unmanaged server.

Don't forget layeredtech!
    TWSites.com - Business Web Hosting Solutions & Server Management Since 2003

you are going to be hard pressed to find a decent server that includes windows 2k3 for <$75 all of the providers refrenced offer servers starting at $65-75 without windows...

Actually I am starting a website, I am from India. I searched for shared hosting but I am expecting min of 200 GB per month Data transfer. Mostly all plans are giving 10 GB/ month after that $8 to $12 per GB which is crossing my package rate.

Only because of this I am looking for dedicated server.Since my web site is going to be startup I don't need a dual xenon or athlon 64 bit etc. This basic server is for some months only.

I don't know linux administration and programmign langs like PHP so I am sticking with Windows. I too searched a lot of sites which is giving linux for dead cheap rate but when i am coming to windows they are asking my entire wallet.

Please help me friends.

spechackers said me two servers in that managed.com is really good just $3 away from what I asked. Thank you friend

and another thanks to TulipSystems, who saved me from AIT. The site which he refered is having only complaints( that too many) not anything like good.

A word regarding servermatrix

We(where I am currently employed : http://www.cyberastro.com) are having three servers with them. Their service si good but I belive that their IP Range is marked as spam in five-ten-sg.com. We got that spam problems with our site and we are trying to eliminate this.

Any suggesstion regaridng this Issue please let me know that

Thank you for all who responded with websites and suggestions

Thank you

With Regards,

Albert
    - Albert

If all you want is shared hosting with more than 200 GB transfer, canaca.com has that for $3.95, powweb.com has 300 GB transfer (10 GB per day) for $7.77, etc.

As far as dedicated Windows servers, meganetserve.com has one for $59 if you can get by with 600 GB transfer.

I wouldn't trust a host that offers 200GB transfer for $3.95

that's just me though.

Me too, but what do we know versus all these people searching for dedicated servers for ten bucks a month with all the bells, whistles, and terabytes worth of transfer every month?

Friends,

Thanks for some new hosters name. I would like to say a word regarding with the price deals.

If I am an western guy for me even 150 dollars is not a big amount but I am from easter side where dollar value is big when it comes to exchange. Currently I am working as a web devleoper with a passion to create my own site and company. but the problem is the finance availabe. Each and every penny i save will be turned to my site. So I am looking for cheap servers.

Yes some may look for everything for very little amount. When we look like that we need to compramise the quality of services. Not all will provide good service with cheap cost. There may be some but not all.

I am expecting my Data transfer to be at 750GB (Max) / month. I am starting a dating ,penfriends site with a forums. so I expect this data transfer.

I can spend till 80$ because it comes with my savings per month. Once the site is up and the no cost promos (through links and search engines) I get some traffic and members. Once i grow I will switch to big provider which may be high price but also with good service. I found some are good Eg : Planet service and offerings are good.

This is initial. Still lot more days to grow.

Thank you for notifying these servers which are hidden from google first 3 pages.

Thank you

Albert
    - Albert

Look for clearance or overstocked servers, you will find what you are looking for.

Friends,

Not all customers can be satisfied by a service provider. This is not for small company but for bigger organisation also. Same Applies everywhere. When there is a lot of complaints the company automatically lose its business. Can any one advce me the location of thread or site where each and every server providers review are placed.

Thank you
    - Albert

it's called blatent self promotion and it's against the rules, read them.

Also it's not just aitsucks.com AIT has a long standing reputation of being con artists no matter where you go and ask about AIT you'll find someone thats been burned by AIT.

I'm glad you are so confident in your employer that you are trying to support them but you really should take an outside in look at the operation.

AIT sucks - that would be a big understatement!

I have a friend who I help admin his server for - he originally had a server @ AIT - he quit it and notified. He was billed for 4 more months and then it took an extra 5 months to get a refund! They suck big time in my opinion!

Now, back on track - Considering your budget - have you looked at a VPS to get started with ? It would offer you a slightly lower price, and once you are needing more resources, hopefully you will have some income from your site to make moving to a dedicated easier.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

and back on topic....

To the OP, given your budget, and preferences, low usage, and a new site, my best opinion would be to search for a higher quality Windows VPS host, typically you should be able to find one within or under your budget, with your desired OS and a control panel. This would allow you a bit better environment to host your services on instead of looking for the lowest cost dedicated server that you can find.

Thread cleaned. Let's stay on topic.

As a reminder you cannot promote service or providers you work for.

no problem

I'd suggest Layeredtech.com. Have been with them for months with no issues. Thumbs up!

Anyone have any experience with Aplus.net dedicated servers? They seem to have pretty good prices but I have heard some horror stories. I already have a few servers and I need a new one, has anyone tried Aplus?

Thank you for your proposal.

I know dedicated server with windows at $75/month is highly impossible. Because windows license cost its going High. All Providers are providing the configuration which i am looking at $75 for linnux without control panel.

I don't have expereince in VPS stuffs and i am afraid in doing something which i don't know. After posting This thread I got some proposals for that amount. Anyway I am starting with this and within some months I belive I can upgrade to high end servers.

One again Thank you for proposal

Albert
    - Albert

Windows Servers for $85

Originally posted by albertindian2001
    Thank you for your proposal.

I know dedicated server with windows at $75/month is highly impossible. Because windows license cost its going High. All Providers are providing the configuration which i am looking at $75 for linnux without control panel.
    Hi Albert,

I am sure there are hosting providers who can give you a windows server for about $85 or $90 per month. Just try once again in http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd...?s=&forumid=36

You might just find some of them out there.
    Telepacket Inc.
    http://hostingpacket.com (Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Hosting)
    Phone: 1-888-711-6081
    Email: [email protected]