Established Free Hosting Company with 1100 Members for Sale

Free Host for Sale with 1000+ Members - Custom Signup Script!
    HostVan- Free Web Hosting For Sale!!

HostVan is a free web hosting provider. Our service has become a leader quickly in the free hosting service arena. We have 1000 Accounts and growing by 25-30 new accounts daily. By the time this auction is over there maybe an additional 100-500 new accounts! Our service is powered by Google Adsense, by empowering google into the sites it is very profitable for little to no work other than monitoring the server for uptime. If you optimize your content you can make much more daily! Members can self delete their account so no having to delete them.

What’s included:

The following domains: hostvan.com

A Professional looking website with easy integration of google adsense.

Fully Integrated Ordering System which is custom made, with a lifetime license. The license system is not yet available to the public, but when it is, it will be $79.95 owned with 6months updates/support or $7.95 per month. This is a lifetime license worth much more than $79.95!
    A Demo of the admin side of the script can be found at www.neargeek.com which is our site along with the features.

Income:

The sites have unlimited income potentional. If you optimize the content you will be able to make alot more. We are averaging 1-9 dollars per day, with a daily value of about $3.50 according to google. The cost involved with running the site is $115 a month, for the dedicated server we have hosted. All sites are on a Pentium IV 2.8 Server with 1x120GB Drive and 1x80GB Drive which is used for backups, cPanel, and Fantastico. It has 1GB of Ram

Ads:

The server is setup so you can change and modify the header/footer of each page as you desire automatically by changing one file. The server has been locked down for the most part and most dangerous functions have been disabled. The ads are done via server side so the customer can not disable them.

The server will be transferred into your name after the sale. The server has a billing date of the 22nd of each month.

Payment Options:

We will only accept payment via Wire Transfer or Bank Check or PayPal. If you pay via paypal we will call paypal to verify the authenticity of your account, and ask that you fax us a signed document authorizing the transaction to help prevent fraud. The reason is with a product such as this and fraud being so high, this is the one way we can be sure that our transfer of ownership for both parties will run smooth. We will not take partial payments, only an up front payment.

What sets us aside from other free hosts with a lot of customers?
    Our customers are all pretty much from income generatable country. Since most advertisers will not pay for traffic from China, Hong Kong, Twaian, Veitnam, Japan, and Malaysia we blocked most of their ip ranges that we know of and believe to be 90% blocked if not more. So no none paying sites for most part. Also we only allow 1 signup per IP address, this prevents people from signing up using many email addresses and ordering a dozen accounts.
    --

The domain is registered via GoDaddy, so we will push it over to you free of charge.

If you have any questions please click the ask seller a question on the eBay Auction link below.

Bidding starts at $79.95, with a buy out price of $900 if you wish to skip the auction. The site is sold AS-IS.
    Proof of Revenue is located on two Images
    http://www.hostvan.com/hostvan1.JPG
    http://www.hostvan.com/hostvan2.JPG

Many of you are probably wondering why I have sold a few similar sites. Well revenue, but more importantly, I would rather not have the responsibilities of being on call so to say any more for a large amount of servers and would like to concentrate on selling the script we have developed. So I am selling off many of my properties.

---
    To Bid Please post your bid on our eBay auction.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5206507974

so as of now the site is LOSING money?

Do you have traffic stats you can post?

Nick

Its about breaking even at this point, but of course you could make money from it easily if you put pop-ups or tweak the adsense or what not.

Traffic stats by google pretty much shows you, I can show you stats for the main site if you wish however indivudual accounts for clinets stats are not available in a gross.

any way to verify the number of accounts?

I will post a screen capture of the WHM Status Window, please allow me a few moments

http://www.hostvan.com/accounts.JPG

If the above capture is not enough, let me know.

So you're offering a host that is breaking even, with no paying customers, only google adsense. And you want from $80+ ?

Anything particularly special that seperates your free hosting from others?

And have you got any clients that want further hosting and prepared to pay for it monthly?

I have seen sites making much less sell for much more, the one main feature you are getting is a custom script we devloped with a lifetime license to it. This is worth quite a bit, plus the advertising potentional on the sites.

Interested.

Can you e-mail me with more information, at

christoefar at hotmail.com

you can also add me on msn at that address or
    AIM - christoefar

Regards
    Chris

How has the site been promoted to date?

Re: Interested.

Originally posted by christoefar
    Can you e-mail me with more information, at

christoefar at hotmail.com

you can also add me on msn at that address or
    AIM - christoefar

Regards
    Chris
    What Additional Information are you requesting?

Originally posted by HostBidder
    How has the site been promoted to date?
    We have submitted it to dozens of free hosting directories, word of mouth of course, and search engine submissions.

I have found all the information out on eBay now, cheers!