Atlanta, Jawja
    3,066 - Spice up YOUR firewall! Special deal for June!

Since my birthday is at the end of this month, I figured that I'd give y'all a special. Read on for details!

Welcome to, where you can add some spice to your firewall! works on the same basic premise as and , with the exception that takes it to the next level.

Almost every IP to location/country site gives you the starting IPs and ending IP's, as well as country codes and countries. We take it a step further and give you the netblocks as well.

This is particularly useful if you're trying to block countries that are known for scamming eCommerce sites. I know that if I had this site available two months ago, a 9 hour job of blocking 5 countries could have been completed in as little as 10 minutes. You can bet I'm going to be using this more often!

Membership is NORMALLY $25.00 initially and then $15.00 a month after that. Due to my birthday bein' this month, I'm passing on Douglas' Birthday Special onto y'all. NO COUPON NEEDED! For the entire month of June, if you sign up, it's $15.00 to sign up and then $7.50 a month after that, for as long as your account is active. Annual membership is $75.00 (This represents nearly a 50% savings off the normal membership prices!)

This site is also useful for helping direct targetted traffic to specific pages (such as pages that display different languages). With this information, there really is no limit as to what you can do.

We even have an IP Calculator available for members where you plug in a starting IP address and an ending IP address and click Submit. This useful tool will tell you exactly how many IP addresses are in that range AND give you the netblocks for it!

Looking forward to seeing you on soon!
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

How about integration into something like ModernBill?

How complete is your database of IPs? I tried a couple of Irish ones and didn't get any results
    ICANN accredited domain registrar