Server Side POST and redirect to PayPal with PHP?

Having a small problem, I am building a shopping cart and need to some-how dynamically POST to PayPal on the server side. The main reason being I am sick of SPAMMERS harvesting my PayPal email and also do not want the IPN url displayed in any HTML output.

Can't use the IPN URL in my PayPal account as I have numerous sites that all use different IPN scripts.

I can do this via fsockopen, the problem is that the payment page for PayPal is displayed on my server when echoing the output from fgets. I need the script to be able to re-direct the client to PayPal's page:

Here is what I have:

PHP Code:
    $post_vars "The data to be posted..........";
    $headers .= "POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0\r\n";
    $headers .= "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n";
    $headers .= "Content-Length: " strlen($post_vars) . "\r\n";
    $headers .= "Connection: close\r\n\r\n";
    $fp fsockopen ('ssl://'443$errno$errstr30);
    if (!
    "ERROR: " $errstr);
    fputs ($fp$headers $post_vars);
    while (!
    $lines .= fgets($fp1024);
    Instead of echoing $lines, I some-how need to redirect the client to so that it shows the PayPal URL in their address bar, not my checkout script on my server.

Bay Area -USA
    I understand your question but can I ask why you just dont use the encryption option paypal offers when you create buttons? This way no email can be seen.

Also I dont know if there is a way to redirect once you have posted like you did.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hey VolkNet,

Yes I know about the encryption option in PayPal, however, as I am using a shopping cart, the form variables are changed dependant on the client's request (i.e. one client may want to buy 2 books and a magazine, another customer may want to buy 10 books, 5 DVDs and 3 music CDs).

It is a little difficult to configure an encrypted link for every option that a customer may require.

Also from what I see in PayPal, there does not seem to be an option to encrypt the "sensitive data" and leave the data that needs be changed as per the client's request (item_name, item_numer, quantity, cost, etc.. etc...).