Looking for a host

I'm currently looking for a hosting package with any transfer over 50G/month, around 1G of space, that I can host 5-10 domains and that has Awstats or CP X.
    Cheap yet reliable is very important at least for now.
    Any ideas?

A ratio of 1 - 50 is somewhat hard to find... Maybe 2 - 50 would be a tad easier, but I'm not exactly sure with the overselling that happens.

Also keep in mind that cheap and reliable don't usually go together. Do you have a specific budget or are you just looking for "as cheap as it can go" ?
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

Site5 (http://www.site5.com) is what you're looking for then. I've had very good experiences with them so far. Their support is fantastic. Their control panel is based off of cPanel. It's just skinned and has extra features. And yes, it has AwStats. It also includes Fantastico.

I need cheap, like 7-8$ per month US is preferable, However, given my recent experiences reliability is important too. Anything over 1G of space is fine I just know I'll need the bandwith and additional domains.

I pay $9.95 a month. I pay quarterly though. You can change how often you pay them in my.Site5 also. I currently have a Horsepower account which has 3 GB of space and 50 GB of bandwidth. If you pay for the Horsepower plan annually it'd only be $6.95. Anyways, good luck on finding a good host.

Yeah, if you can put up the money for a yearly purchase, Site5 looks like the place for you. They've had a very good reputation around here lately.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

Almost sounds like a Reseller account would be better suited for your needs but price would/should be a bit higher if you want good reliability. The other alternative is, when contacting potential Hosters, ask if they can provide you with a custom package.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

site5 or micfo or tera-byte can meet your needs .. micfo has a free trial ...

if you opt for a windows hosting you can try http://www.freshlookhosting.com/ - they are very good, stable and good support

I do agree, it wont be har to get a decent host by that budget, maybe if you take a deep look, thats a nice budget for a resseler account in some good hosts around..

I can also recommend site5, I joined up recently and have had a good experience with them.

You should be able to find what you are looking for with no trouble at all.

You can look in the shared and reseller hosting offers section for a decent reliable host. It would be good idea to test out their support before signing up.

Recommended Hosts: Site5.com and HostGator.com

i've been considering these three:
    1. site5
    2. bliksemhosting
    3. hostingzoom

My first choice is site5 becuase they seem to have been in the hosting game longer.