Need help choosing windows reseller services

Hey Guys,

Found the forum and already feel relieved. Trying to find a windows reseller account, thought some of you had some suggestions on this. Looking for this configuration:

Windows 2000 or 2003 server
    10 Gb + hosting space
    10 MS SQL + databases (preferably with extra 10gb+ space)
    10 dedicated ip addresses (i have some ecommerce sites which require SSL certs)

Unlimited email accounts with web based access
    Website stats

I suppose all reseller servers are behind the firewalls ...

Oh, and the bandwidth should be 100gb + a month ...

the budjet is around $100/month - and i'm now on dedicated server so i would prefer to get a VPS or just one big shared account ...

i've been looking at hostnexus custom plan and atomichost but want to make sure i'm not missing anything else ...

Thank you in advance !

Aleksey

Hi Aleksey,

10 Gb + hosting space
    10 MS SQL + databases (preferably with extra 10gb+ space)
    Oh, and the bandwidth should be 100gb + a month ...
    Honestly, if you truely require this many resources, you will probably need to look at a dedicated server - especially with your requirement for 10 GB MS SQL - this alone may need more then 1 dedicated server - 10 GB MS SQL is ALOT and is probably not something you want or can host in a shared type of reseller environment..

Do you actually need all of these resources (ie are you currently using this much or have reason to believe you will)?

I have 5 MS SQL dbs right now ... they take up almost 1gb of space on my server but the transaction log files grew out of any proportions ...

The reason i dont want the dedicated server is just i dont have time to keep it safe and up to date ...and some of my clients have pretty heavy ecommerce operations already (i have 20 websites - including 5 big ecommerce sites)

Thanks for reply ...

Well you could try to look into a Windows VPS platform, although I'm sorry to say I don't have any ideas of one off hand. For Windows space the site JodoHost.com has been going around in almost every thread that mentions windows hosting, so I figured I could mention it here for you

It looks like a H-Sphere reseller might do the trick for you.. take a peak at http://www.jodohost.com/reseller.asp -- the 10 GB space / 160 GB transfer for $70 looks right inside your range. Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but take a look.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

Wow .. everything i need and more ... beats atomichost by a mile ... want to read some reviews about the company before making a decision...

Thanks a lot for the great suggestion !

uff ... really big puzzle to find a right host .. after reading reviews i'm stuck between two companies: hostnexus and jodohost .. cant find reviews for 2005 for jodo ... not sure about their current uptime issues ...

Thanks for your help Refreshnet ... very professional !

Not a problem bud, good luck in your search! Make sure to contact both sales departments regarding the options they can give you, that will be the deciding factor

Originally posted by RefreshNet

(I got these from http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...odohost+review)!
    This would be a better search query
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

Likewise, a search on google or on our forum would help

We have been doing Windows hosting for almost 3 years now, far longer than some of the hosts that have been mentioned... We know what it takes to deliver our 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner