Thread: webcam

webcam

web cam by the fall of 2004 so that you can observe our playground and watch the interaction of our flock.

Does anyone know how toufh it would be to setup a web cam on a web site that will take snap shops every so many minutes and post it to a web site.

It's pretty easy, look on hotfiles.com or download.com for web cam software. There are quite a few apps which do it automatically.

It wont be tough but you will need a persistent high speed connection which can cost you money.

hotfiles . com is probably now http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/2001-...ml?legacy=cnet

but in any case you will be redirected to what it is now

let us know the url when you have it set so that we might have a peep too

Google for Fwink, it seems to work pretty well, and its free. Sorry, it won't let me post a url until I rank up more posts : )

Originally posted by Kirkd49
    Google for Fwink, it seems to work pretty well, and its free. Sorry, it won't let me post a url until I rank up more posts : )

I did. It looks very cool indeed! I will have to give it a try.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

thanks, i'll check it out , isn't it funny to be a "newbie" who joined in 2003