Unhappy VRTservers.net, no support respond?

About 12hrs ago I send VRT support a request to reboot server.
    At the first time they asked me the admin pass, And I told them.
    But unfortunately, there is no support respond after this, I have sent 3-5 emails to them, no respond yet.

I also tried calling them at (001)626-616-3977, But can ot reach,
    What should I ?

The server is back online now. But why a reboot request need so long time? anyone has the same experience with VRT?

its good to hear that your back online please feel free to post back again if things go upside down, i see that your prolly on a dedicated server that self managed, if vrtservers is really new theyll prolly be like this for a while cause companies like this are running wheel to wheel
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Well you are lucky Tonny2000... at least they rebooted your server...

VRTServers took 738$ on our credit card (we wanted to rent a server for a whole year). They never delivered any goods, never replied and never returned our calls.

Now we had to file a chargeback to our credit card company...

We are still waiting. VRTServers are thiefs you know.

VRT do have very poor support. We had servers in there datacenter, and one customer was waiting 3 days for them to fix the server problems.

I dont know how many staff they have, but its unreal the level of support they offer. Apparently they are improving, but who knows.

I hope they do, they have good potential but to be successful in this business they are going to have to improve.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

VRTservers soon to change...
    Jimmy the CEO really busy atm ,because he in middle of hires this day, They hire new support techs ,sales...etc....

Also soon new VRT web site will up. Also helpdesk system will be added and friendly billing/invoices system will be installed for the customers...

You should see the new VRT from next month.
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.

Thanks for all of u.

Just hope VRT will improve their support. Their servers have a good speed in Asia and they accept paypal, this is why i purchase servers from them

I tried call 001- 626-616-3977 times , But can not reach.

nikolakidman, Do you have any other phone nub. for VRT which can be reached?

(Sorry for my English)

No,But they should have call center with toll free soon.
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.