Is Touch Support Out of Business??

I've been trying to get a response to a few pre-sales questions from Touch Support for four days now, sending e mails to both their sales and management contact addreses. But I haven't gotten a single response, answer or acknowledgement from them.

I don't get it. Are they out of business? How can they get new accounts with this type of response?

Hello,

We use TouchSupport and are very happy.

I am sure there is a very reasonable explination for this.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

Good Morning!

I can assure you that Touch Support is most certainly not out of business. We sent a note to our existing clients regarding these past few days (unfortunately we could not notify any potential clients) as our entire sales team presented Touch Support at Hosting Con 2005 in Chicago.

Our sales team is now back in Lafayette and working towards catching up; Sorry for the inconvenience!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Well that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the response.

Hey take a laptop to the next conference

Originally posted by TS-Dave
    Good Morning!

I can assure you that Touch Support is most certainly not out of business. We sent a note to our existing clients regarding these past few days (unfortunately we could not notify any potential clients) as our entire sales team presented Touch Support at Hosting Con 2005 in Chicago.

Our sales team is now back in Lafayette and working towards catching up; Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Hi Dave,

I'm actively seeking an outsourced solution. Call me old fashioned, but I sent two emails to your sales dept yesterday (Western Australian time - roughly midday for us is midnight for you), and was looking forward to reading your replies when I got back into work this morning. But there was nothing in my inbox from Touch Support.

Searching around these forums, there seem to be two types of comments about Touch Support - one is that you're pretty good, the other is that people experience serious delays when trying to contact you (which doesn't give a great feeling about your response times to actual server problems).

Seem to me like you seriously need to look at the responsiveness of your sales guys.

I wasn't actually looking anywhere else until this morning when I was surprised not to have any response from your sales guys. Now I'm looking around, it looks like I might give the guys at www.platinumservermanagement.com a try, a) because I've read a few good things about them and b) because they are specifically linux+cpanel support people, which exactly matches our needs.

Hopefully you find this feedback helpful.

They are rather slow in sales, not sure in support. Give them more time.