Question How did my server get classified as "Games;Profanity;Game/Cartoon Violence" ?

I'm about to move my biggest website to a new server, but my users can not access the new server at work due to the following problems:

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Games;Profanity;Game/Cartoon Violence"

For assistance, contact your network support team.
    Here is the offending page they can't access:
    http:/

As you can see, there is nothing on it but a cpanel default page.

Users at work are my #1 target audience.

Any idea how my server got classified this way?

I dont know what to say but it will be relating to either a old site that was hosted there or.

http://www.notaddicted.com
    http://www.notacult.com

which are currently hosted.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com

Much thanks. I assume changing the IP for the new site would help, while leaving those other two sites on the old IP. If not let me know.

Could you also tell me how you can find what sites are hosted just by an IP address?
    Last edited by sub_ubi; 06-07-2005 at 04:52 PM.

I done a whois.

You can use whois.sc if you are registered, there are many free ones that provide such a service ie
    whois.webhosting.info i think it is (you dont have to sign up)
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com

The IP belongs to "The Planet" datacenter, most likely it was black listed long time ago because it belonged to another website. The proxy filter at your work must be fed by some very outdated and crappy ip black lists.

Games;Profanity;Game/Cartoon Violence
    &
    Users at work are my #1 target audience.

Isn't that a bit too work-unsafe?

printerboyweb he is referring to his work (firewall?) that is blocking his site because it "thinks" that Games;Profanity;Game/Cartoon Violence is on that website.

He isn't hosting those sites on purpose than thosing the other employees at work it
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)