Hello Everyone,

I started my marketing and professional writing business earlier in 2004. For nearly two years before that I worked on some freelance projects while completing my college degree.

Since I started my business, I have had steady work. However, I want to take my business to the next level. I know it has the potential to grow. In fact, there has been work I have to turn down because of a lack of staff and in some cases not having the equipment I need.

I am interested in finding partners or investors who are looking to invest and earn some additional income. I have, of course, spent some money to get business started and am covering all regular business expenses on my own.

Anyone who is interested in being a partner can be either an active partner if you are interested in the marketing and writing fields or a silent partner. Investors of course, will simply make an investment and earn a profit.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please PM or EMAIL me as I am completing a large project and will not be circulating throughout the forum most of the week. I will, however, sign in to check my PM's. Please let me know what your terms for investment would be. How much are you willing to invest and how much interest would you want to earn.

I am not in need of large amounts of money. Therefore, if you are simply looking to invest a couple hundred dollars and earn that plus interest in the next few weeks, this may be a good opportunity for you.

I, of course, will provide you with detailed information about my business, myself and why I need additonal funds. Ask me any questions you may have when you PM or Email me.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!