enom.com support center

I have been trying to get support from Enom's support center but to no avail. Whenever I submit a ticket, I never get an acknowledgement in my email . Emailing them yields no response. Can anyone reach their support center or is it just me?
    Protagonist WebHosting Services
    Blog Hosting solutions:: Cpanel with Rvskin & Fantastico Deluxe
    Providing Reliable Hosting since 2002

I think you should change your email address you use with your account because that is the key to receive responses by email. Your email is probably bouncing all emails as I have been receiving support responses for 6 months averaging at 99% of the times.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

I guess it's my email. I use to get a response from them all the time till recently.
    Protagonist WebHosting Services
    Blog Hosting solutions:: Cpanel with Rvskin & Fantastico Deluxe
    Providing Reliable Hosting since 2002

depends on the question really and if it was a weekend or not
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Speaking of support do you know why you can't set prices in Registryrocket for the other TLDs except the :
    .com .net .org .cc .info .biz .tv .ws .us .bz .nu that it does have a field to fill ?

Also what is this ?
    "Default subAccount password for Transfers"

Originally posted by DOMN
    Speaking of support do you know why you can't set prices in Registryrocket for the other TLDs except the :
    .com .net .org .cc .info .biz .tv .ws .us .bz .nu that it does have a field to fill ?

Also what is this ?
    "Default subAccount password for Transfers"
    Ask your parent reseller. That is their job to answer.

With regards to submitting a support ticket into the eNom support center.. you should get an email auto-response to indicate that your ticket has been successfully submitted. If you don't get that email, then I would check your email address that is set up for your account.. (Click the my info or mysetting link and confirm it is correct.)

I just submitted a support ticket a few hours ago and it is working, so I don't think it is the enom system at fault here.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

default subaccount password is an account where its used to put the domains in during the transfer process for end users.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi