Selling a Modernbill Owned and Unlimited License

I am still in possession of a Modernbill Owned and Unlimited License that I want to sell. It has been verified (see

It's public price is $499 USD. It's a brand new license and thus comes with 6 months of support for FREE.

I wont sell the license under $300 USD. Any offer are welcomed.

Thank you

wilbur ,washington
    agian 200 dollars , let us know

You will not have it for $200: I had a proposal for $220 in the other thread, and am not willing to sell it at less than $300...

Indeed, you are right, don't sell it for anything under $300 at least. Someone will get a $200 discount if you sell it for what you want so it is a bargain for someone!

Steven Billings
    2UK2 - Local Solutions, World Wide Potential

First-Rate Support, Stupendous Prices, Remarkable Uptime

Here is the detail of what the license means:

The license is an owned license, with unlimited clients, meaning no further payments to Modernbill are necessary, and there is no limit to the amount of clients you can host. The license grants access to all of the latest versions of Modernbill (only Modernbill, no other products); meaning as new version are released, as long as your support contract is current (you have to renew your support after six months) you can get the latest version for free.

So in a nutshell:

- No more payments to Modernbill (not including support)
    - Unlimited clients
    - Free support and new Modernbill versions for six months
    - After six months, support must be renewed in order to continue receiving support and to get new versions of Modernbill

here is $280
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!