MyFreelanceAuction is now FREE and CUSTOMIZABLE!

Hey

You may have heard me promoting my new script www.MyFreelanceAuction.com on the forums lately. I decided that I was charging too much for what it was and that I would rather it was used to help people rather than to bring me profit. For this reason I have refunded anyone who bought the script, and have released an updated FREE version.

MyFreelanceAuction.com IS FREE!

On top of this, after many requests, I have made the script customizable, which means that you can change the colours, images, logo, language etc. Many people wanted this because the design wouldn't fit into their templates colour scheme, or their websites layout, now it's up to you! You can learn how to do it in the Customize Me section (click the link at the top right of the site).

To help freelancers like you and me, I've developed a great script to aid designers in selling their templates/graphics/scripts or basically anything.

MyFreelanceAuction is a simple script developed entirely for freelance web designers. The script has simple features which allow a web designer to make his own auction and receive bids. With each bid a public running total will be updated for potential buyers to keep an eye on. The designer will also be presented with a private online page with the details of each bid, the bidders email address, bid amount and the option to delete that bid. Once a designer chooses to end an auction, he can simply send an email to the email address of the highest bidder to ask for payment.

You can find out more about it at:

Take a look and find out about it, it may well save you a lot of time.

Thankyou for your time,
    Matt Dempsey

Thats very generous of you Matt.

What can I say, I'm a generous person carterado, lol.

Yeah that's cool, hopefully you can still get something out of it.

Something you might want to make light of; how come the demo limited me from typing it a high number, it only allowed an increment of about $12 per time? Can this be changed? Also you should echo the previously entered info.

You could now market it as myFREElanceauction.com
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Lol. MyFREElanceauction - I like it!

Graphicism, the demo allows an increment of $20 per time. This is completely customizable, and it's set as default like this to stop people from bidding $1,000,000 etc. You can see exactly what you can customize by reading the homepage or you can take a look at the file below:

http://myfreelanceauction.com/example/conf_auction.inc

The end user would change the value:

//Maximum Bid Increment
    $max_bid_increment = 20;

To whatever their little heart desires . Also, echo previously entered information? A current live running total is updated in the script interface, but I thought I should keep email address strictly private and known only by the auctioneer, due to privacy reasons etc.

talkfreelance - thanks a lot for the comment! I appreciate all the kind words guys!

Thanks alot . .this is a very nice simple script
    Major Props dude

Thanks xcoredotnet!

Ah, that will teach me to read in the future. When I mentioned echo I meant the entered information after hitting submit would be displayed again to make another bid. When I tested it and put in a high number which it rejected, it cleared what I had typed in... just thought it might be nice to have it there again.
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Oh I see Graphicism. I never really thought about that, I'll look into it, thanks!