Unhappy I hope someone can help me

I have just recently purchased a 8 slot game server for UT2004, thru It has been more than 4 days and I still have no server.

I have tried to contact them but no one will answer my emails and thier 1-800 number just rings off the hook. They seem like they have no answering service at all.

They said on thier site that my server would be up and running in 24 hours I hope someone will read this and maybe give me a clue as to what to do. thank you for your time.

Memphis, TN
    Well if its been 4 days and no anwer.
    If their not answering to emails and not answering their phone then theres not a whole lot you can do except take the loss and look for a new host.

I would suggest you to chargeback, i'm not all for chargeback but company like that shouldnt even been getting business at all

Thankx guys I guess there isnt much I can do. I waz thinking of getting my credit card company to do a cancle on the payment, but Im not sure how that all works. Anyways thankyou so much for the quick responce

good luck Sp, dont wait too long with a chargeback if they are not responding to any of your messages. I think they should at least explain why nothing happened, after all they have your money.