payment processors for middle eastern countries

Hello guys, Im from a country from the middle east. One of the main problems on starting an online business in the middle east is receiving payments. Since paypal is not supported, and many payment processors dont support my country which is Bahrain, Im wondering if any of you guys are from middle eastern countries, or from countries that are not supported by paypal.

I came across 2checkout, and it does support my country, however i read horrible stories of people not receiving their money on time, or at all. I guess 2checkout would might work all well at the beginning, however when the business expands, and it starts receiving many payments, it might not be a good idea to stay with 2checkout.

So guys do you have any alternatives to 2checkout?

I think such problem shouldn’t arise with 2Co; however you can check others like firstdata, moneybookers or world pay might that will solve your problem at your area.

We are using stormpay, they've been always good with us..

I do live in Bahrain too, and we had no problems with Stormpay, except their high fees.

Last time I visited their website there was no phone number, hardly any company detail information.

I use 2co in israel and they are very good, no delays or anything and the wire the money in my currency directly to my account.
    Idan Arbel - Arbel Designs
    http://portfolio.arbel-designs.com
    http://www.arbel-designs.com

2Co can provide you quality service in a secure environment.

I think that 2co is ok. There are no third parties with no black days in past... And 2co is still one of the best.
    What kind of business do you have, and what is your volume?
    E-wallet/E-commerce platform for sale! Fully ready to work solution,
    Tested by real merchants,
    Full kit, including software, company, bank accounts!
    Gmail: SS.sebserg@googlemail.com