enom 6.95 reseller accounts

I have previously seen some enom 6.95 reseller accounts that were for sale. Im just wondering are there any that are left for sale? and would you guys think it would be a good idea to buy those accounts, since i read that you cant transfer ownership on those accounts.

What other domain reseller accounts you would recommend?

I really have enjoyed my enom (6.95) account. The interface works well and the integration through the API has worked our great. If you can find one of those accounts, great, otherwise just find a free 8.95 from someone.

Anyone with a 6.95 account will be able to provide you with an 8.95 account

Good luck

Did you buy that account or did you have it long time ago? if you did buy that account, can you change the name of the owner of the account?

I bought the account quite a while ago. I was then able to change the account info.

ah thanks for your reply.

Umm, can you change the account info now?

red the eNom TOS for more current information.

Ok, thanks again.

Just some info, i read eNom's tos, but i did not found a line that was exactly prohibiting the change of the account informations.
    So now for example if someone "gifts" you an already active reseller account where you get domains for $7.95 .. you can't change the informations of that account?

Perhaps this is what you are looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rare-6-95-Enom...QQcmdZViewItem

just be careful with buying Enom accounts on ebay. Because lately I found so many scammers are there .
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

I managed to get hold of a $6.95 account but becuase i didn't use it it changed back to a $8.95 account. I use DirectI now.
    Managing Director - RedMango Hosting
    Email: [email protected] Phone: 07005 963 480