Start you own Online Backup business

Add Online Backup Services to your existing business, or start a profitable Internet-based online backup service for a high profit recurring revenue stream. Online backup solutions for $290

Server and Client software to rapidly deploy a high reliability, security Internet-based Online Backup Service.

Back up and restore critical computer data over the Internet, LAN, or any TCP/IP network. It's the state of the art in online backup technology, at a great price. Backup laptop computers, desktops and Servers.
    Our Online Backup solution is designed for people who want to provide commercial Online Backup Services or start a Remote Backup Company to provide Online Backup Services to the public.
    The business works like this...
    You leave your computer on at night with an active Internet connection. Your clients also leave their computers on at night. Sometime during the night, while your clients' businesses are closed, their Client software "wakes up." It looks around to see which files have been used that day, and which need to be backed up.
    It then automatically contacts your computer (the Server) through the Internet and sends the backup. Your Server stores the data and makes it available for your customers to restore when they need it.
    You don't have to be a computer genius to run a Online Backup Service. You only have to know how to perform the most basic operations on your computer - install and run programs, copy files, things like that. The Online Backup software does its functions automatically, requiring little maintenance or attention from you after it is set up.
    Included In The OnlineBackup Business Kit
    o How To Start And Operate A Online Backup Service.
    o Custome version of the software including your business name, URL and logo.
    o Service Contracts
    o Web Server to host your own website.
    o Secound storage as backup to your server storage .
    o Advartizing material for your Online Backup Service
    How much money can I make? Remote Backup Systems does not make guarantees of income. Your profit can vary widely for many reasons. We can give you some averages, though. Among our software providers the average charged per client is $20 per month. These charges range from a low of $9 a month to a high of around $150, depending on the services offered.
    What do I need to get started? To start your service you will need OnlineBackup software and a computer with an Internet connection. Your computer can be the minimum configuration discussed here. Almost any Internet connection will work - DSL, ADSL, Cable Modem, Satellite, ISDN, T-1 and greater - OnlineBackup supports all Internet connection types.

Remote Backups work basically like regular tape backups, with one important difference. Instead of sending backups to a tape drive or other media attached to the computer it is backing up, a Remote Backup sends it over the Internet to another computer safely off-site. It does this (usually) at night while the business is closed and nobody is using the computers. It's completely automatic. In fact, your clients may even forget it's working every night.

Most small businesses put their lives on the line every night and don't realize it. With businesses depending more and more on the data stored in their computers, proper backups are becoming much more critical. Remote Backups accomplish several essential steps that are often overlooked or done improperly by other backup software - especially in the regular non-automated backup systems.

Backups are done on schedule, every night. Most businesses don't do this. For one reason or another, they don't keep a regular backup regimen. Usually it's because the person responsible for doing backups (if there is one) is too busy doing something else, or someone is using the computer when it's time for a backup, or they simply forget. Since Remote Backups are done with automated software at night when nobody is using the computer, backups are always done on schedule.

Redundant copies of files are stored using a sophisticated version control system. This is much too important to overlook. The general definition of "proper" backups requires redundancy. As an example, you should have a different copy of each backed-up file, you should be able to easily restore any of your files up to any given point in time. Banks do it, big corporations do it, and so should small businesses.

Backups are encrypted for complete security. Would you want someone to be able to slip one of your backup tapes into a pocket and take it to your competitor? It happens all the time. Tape backups are not generally encrypted, so anyone can read them and gain access to your client database, billing records, payroll, tax info, and everything else on your computer. OnlineBackup's Remote Backup system encrypts its backups for complete security so nobody, not even the OnlineBackup Service Provider, can read them except the client himself.

Finally and most importantly - Backups are immediately sent off-site and stored safely away from the computer and the business. This is where almost every business makes its biggest mistake. Even if you do everything else perfectly, your backups are of little use if your building burns, or you are unable to physically recover your tapes from the premises. Most small companies who do backups leave the tapes in the building with the computer, where they can be destroyed right along with the computer.

For more information Please replay or PM me.

Regards,
    Vmil
    Last edited by vmil; 06-07-2005 at 09:42 AM.

any demos?

A website link would be nice too.

Thanks,

I just PM you more information

send me information as well. good product to bring to market, although you may want to clarify the compatability to hook directly to our webservers.. so many cpanel hosting owners here for example...
    Ken O. TKO

please PM me too

Please send more info to me

Please send more info to me
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

I'd also like more information.
    Cheap Resale Warehouse : The Lowest Prices for Godaddy / Wild West Domains reseller accounts allowed on the web http://www.cheapresalewarehouse.com
    [/B]

please provide more information

I'd like more information - PM'd you but haven't heard back.

...or you could simply post it here. Seems all of us want to know
    Ashworth Consulting
    Dedicated Servers / Reseller Web Hosting / Web Hosting
    Network: The Planet, TX

I'd like more information too

please send me some more info

I would like some more info as well.
    I dont have permission to send pm (?) so please send the info to
    pasc30@freemail.nl or contact me on ICQ 253724898

Thanks

Please send me more info

Hi,
    Would you be so kind to send me some info?

greetings,
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by vmil View Post
    Add Online Backup Services to your existing business, or start a profitable Internet-based online backup service for a high profit recurring revenue stream. Online backup solutions for $290

Server and Client software to rapidly deploy a high reliability, security Internet-based Online Backup Service.

Back up and restore critical computer data over the Internet, LAN, or any TCP/IP network. It's the state of the art in online backup technology, at a great price. Backup laptop computers, desktops and Servers.
    Our Online Backup solution is designed for people who want to provide commercial Online Backup Services or start a Remote Backup Company to provide Online Backup Services to the public.
    You leave your computer on at night with an active Internet connection. Your clients also leave their computers on at night. Sometime during the night, while your clients' businesses are closed, their Client software "wakes up." It looks around to see which files have been used that day, and which need to be backed up.
    It then automatically contacts your computer (the Server) through the Internet and sends the backup. Your Server stores the data and makes it available for your customers to restore when they need it.
    You don't have to be a computer genius to run a Online Backup Service. You only have to know how to perform the most basic operations on your computer - install and run programs, copy files, things like that. The Online Backup software does its functions automatically, requiring little maintenance or attention from you after it is set up.
    o Service Contracts
    How much money can I make? Remote Backup Systems does not make guarantees of income. Your profit can vary widely for many reasons. We can give you some averages, though. Among our software providers the average charged per client is $20 per month. These charges range from a low of $9 a month to a high of around $150, depending on the services offered.
    What do I need to get started? To start your service you will need OnlineBackup software and a computer with an Internet connection. Your computer can be the minimum configuration discussed here. Almost any Internet connection will work - DSL, ADSL, Cable Modem, Satellite, ISDN, T-1 and greater - OnlineBackup supports all Internet connection types.

Remote Backups work basically like regular tape backups, with one important difference. Instead of sending backups to a tape drive or other media attached to the computer it is backing up, a Remote Backup sends it over the Internet to another computer safely off-site. It does this (usually) at night while the business is closed and nobody is using the computers. It's completely automatic. In fact, your clients may even forget it's working every night.

Most small businesses put their lives on the line every night and don't realize it. With businesses depending more and more on the data stored in their computers, proper backups are becoming much more critical. Remote Backups accomplish several essential steps that are often overlooked or done improperly by other backup software - especially in the regular non-automated backup systems.

Backups are done on schedule, every night. Most businesses don't do this. For one reason or another, they don't keep a regular backup regimen. Usually it's because the person responsible for doing backups (if there is one) is too busy doing something else, or someone is using the computer when it's time for a backup, or they simply forget. Since Remote Backups are done with automated software at night when nobody is using the computer, backups are always done on schedule.

Redundant copies of files are stored using a sophisticated version control system. This is much too important to overlook. The general definition of "proper" backups requires redundancy. As an example, you should have a different copy of each backed-up file, you should be able to easily restore any of your files up to any given point in time. Banks do it, big corporations do it, and so should small businesses.

Backups are encrypted for complete security. Would you want someone to be able to slip one of your backup tapes into a pocket and take it to your competitor? It happens all the time. Tape backups are not generally encrypted, so anyone can read them and gain access to your client database, billing records, payroll, tax info, and everything else on your computer. OnlineBackup's Remote Backup system encrypts its backups for complete security so nobody, not even the OnlineBackup Service Provider, can read them except the client himself.

Finally and most importantly - Backups are immediately sent off-site and stored safely away from the computer and the business. This is where almost every business makes its biggest mistake. Even if you do everything else perfectly, your backups are of little use if your building burns, or you are unable to physically recover your tapes from the premises. Most small companies who do backups leave the tapes in the building with the computer, where they can be destroyed right along with the computer.

Regards,
    Vmil

please send me some info too.
    sshulman@maxmediasolutions.com

please contact with info re this post

I would be interested in getting more info about this service for my clients.
    p.stacks@gmail.com
    Last edited by pstacks; 03-26-2008 at 01:21 PM. Reason: insert email

Id say that it is not a good sign if the poster is ignoring all inquirys.
    TeleSouth Network Inc.
    Dedicated and Managed Servers
    11 years of Service and Support with Excellence
    http://www.telesouth1.com/dedicated.php

I agree. Never once got a reply.
    Ashworth Consulting
    Dedicated Servers / Reseller Web Hosting / Web Hosting
    Network: The Planet, TX

Re: online backup

Please PM me with more info.

Thanks in advance,

Guy

If you guys want a demo, I'd consider Storagepipe Solutions. They are one of the onldest online backup companies, and are certified by IBM.

Although they primarily sell direct to the enterprise market, they also sell to consumers and small business through resellers. They have great support for resellers, and offer everything from referral packages to full white label.

If you'd like to set up a live demo with them, give them a shout at 1-866-591-2200 or visit Storagepipe.com.

Pls send info.

Please me all the required information. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vmil View Post

o Service Contracts

Regards,
    Vmil

back up software info needed

Please send me info as well