X-cart with many add-ons such as vBulletin!!!

I have an X-cart license($185), with many add-ons.

I have the following add-ons that I am trying to sell as well.

X-RMA add-on ($45.00)
    X-RMA add-on is the tool that automates and simplifies the process of product returns. Requires X-Cart 4.0.0 or later.

Fancy Categories add-on ($25.35)
    Add-on module that enhances X-Cart navigation system for product categories. Features Explorer like menus, JavaScript dynamic expandable menus, pure HTML menus. Requires X-Cart 3.5.4 or later.

Affiliates add-on ($35.50)
    X-Affiliate allows you to promote your online store. It introduces new type of users - partners in your X-cart system, so you can start affiliate programs to promote your online store. X-Affiliate module automates banners publishing and HTML code generation for affiliates, for the administrator it provides convenient tools for managing affiliates, handle commissions, get statistics on sales promoted by particular affiliates, export and import from CSV files, etc.

3rd party add-ons:
    vBulletin 3 intergration ($40.00)
    Click here for more info on vB intergration

This is a $330 package right here. I would love to get that price out, because I feel its really worth it. But I know that won't be happening so...

BIN NOW PRICE IS $250!
    I will take offers on it...but please I am loosing quite a bit on this as it is.

If you need X-cart modifications, or design please contact me as well. I do have a great deal of expierence with it and combining vBulletin as well.

Thank you!

Contact Info:
    AIM: TheComputerGuy03
    Email me through WHT
    PM through WHT!

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by TheComputerGuy; 06-07-2005 at 09:40 AM.

This licence has been verified.