Thread: Sony digicam?

Sony digicam?

Hello everyone,

Just a favour... I managed to leave the usb cable for my digital camera back in the UK.

I'm just wondering if anyone has one I can borrow for 10 or 15minutes to copy over some photos to my laptop?

It would be much appreciated!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. --Oscar Wilde

Hi Geraldo,

Thanks for the response - possibly try them out sometime today?

I suspect they won't fit - sony generally have their own sockets for everything.

Originally posted by Martin Rouf
    Hi Geraldo,

Thanks for the response - possibly try them out sometime today?

I suspect they won't fit - sony generally have their own sockets for everything.
    I have two usb cables that you can try. Most likely you can find a replacement cable in Chiago fairly easily. You can get almost anything here in Chicago.

I had business cards made in 3 hours yesterday just down the street from the hotel.

Should be a standard mini usb I have one of those with me that a friend uses on his sony sometimes. I will be down in the show room in about 10 minutes if you want to find me down there I will let you try it.

Originally posted by Techark
    Should be a standard mini usb I have one of those with me that a friend uses on his sony sometimes. I will be down in the show room in about 10 minutes if you want to find me down there I will let you try it.
    I'll see if I can find you monte!