Arrow Free Hosting Directory ( PR4 , ovt 190)

Due to a missunderstanding, my hosting directory is for sale again, to a person who agrees to continue developing it with the same ambition as originally founded the site. To be an honest free hosting review site that will not take money to give good reviews.

The site has been PR4 and already earned $85. It rates free hosts in detail. The income is from google ads, and from hosts who'd like to participate. The domain itself has overture rating 190 w/o ext. Several hosting in queue to be reviewed.

It currently shares a forum with the domain registration company finexe, where people in need for free hosting can interact, and where free host news are presented also giving opportunity to buy cheap domains with free hosting. The forum can be cloned to exist on its own within the site. It also has database and script that still needs developing for insertion of new hosts. It also comes with free finexe link manager. 6 months free hosting included.

Sold for cheap $198, with the promise that links to finexe still remains.

and here is some stats. Site is almost one year old. It was moved to finexe hosting in middle of march. the stat is from march and on...

I have set the price low. I hope it gets bids from people who share the interest of running such a site. I have seen other announce similar sites for low xxxx.

Some google adsense screenshots. Please be aware you need to change the site to use your own adsense instead (easy)

If you feel uncomfortable bidding on ebay, you can bid here.

Ebay auction :

ok, already got a $198 bid. anyone else ?

ok, got a $225 bid. thank you! anyone else?

Did you remove your google ads of your website? I can't see em.
    PHP Web Hosting - Directory to compare PHP web hosting service providers with mysql databases and searchable database with over 400 mysql php web hosts.
    Web Hosting Providers Directory containing more than 400 unique web hosts. Searchable database for reviews and ratings of web hosting companies.[/center]

Hi, they are there and working as far as I can see..