[:::::> FOR SALE <:::::] SpicyOrIcy.com - 4,700+ registered members, 7.5 million hits

Hey guys! I have just listed SpicyOrIcy.com on eBay. You can find more information about it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...521909582&rd=1

This site's been up for only 3 months and it already has 4,700+ registered users. And it gets about 7.5 million+ hits a month. I hope to see you bidding on the auction! Thanks for checking out this thread!

What software is it running?

Originally posted by Thiassi
    What software is it running?
    It uses a custom made script!

Hi, could you answer the following questions for me please?

How much server resources does the site currently use? Will it go in shared webhosting?

Who is the domain name registered with?

Where are the members coming from? How did you get them all so fast?

Thanks

Originally posted by davey147
    Hi, could you answer the following questions for me please?

How much server resources does the site currently use? Will it go in shared webhosting?

Who is the domain name registered with?

Where are the members coming from? How did you get them all so fast?

Thanks
    - The site uses a pretty good amount of MySQL links at peak hours....that's the reason why it had to be moved to a dedicated server...the previous shared host only allowed about 18 con-current MySQL connections to the database at once....it also uses up about 90-100GB of BW per month...you can always try and find a good shared host...but do it at your own risk

- The domain name's registered with 1and1.com

- The members come from all over the place. They're mostly between the ages of 13-25. 95% of them are from the U.S. The moderators on the site help promote it. The members themselves also help by telling their friends, etc. The members also try to spread the word out at all the other pic rating sites