Kennesaw, GA

Common songs in movies?

What common songs do you recognize over and over again in movies and/or movie trailers?

I can say, with surprising accuracy that:

1. If a movie trailer features the song "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" by Natalie Cole, the movie will be a goofy romantic comedy where someone at some point is likely to fall in a public foutain. One of the participants in the romance will be caught in some kind of petty deception, and the relationship will end until that person comes back in a big, dramatic and usually public way to tell the other that (s)he desperately loves them deeply and can't bare the thought of being apart. The movie will be bad.

2. If a movie trailer features the song "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross, the movie will have a main female character who breaks out of her previous shell of immaturity/obscurity/bad romantic luck and blossoms into a grownup/finds professional success/discovers true love or all three. This movie will also be bad.

The song "Requiem of a Dream" is always in trailers that are supposed to look like epics. Lord of the Rings started it off with The Two Towers.

That's the only song I can think of.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

So many.

"YMCA" song. When someone is motiviated to do something. E.g. Mr.3000.

"Whigfield - Saturday Night" - Teen movies where they go out party

"Dont worry be happy"

"Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer" - Girl Power

Fort Worth, TX
    Any good rebellion song from, "The Who".. which seems like the producers of CSI definitely like.

On a quick note, jasong do you own SnapSlides.Com, or affiliated with them? Your website caught my attention... / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

SR71 - Right now , will be a teen comedy.