Common songs in movies?

What common songs do you recognize over and over again in movies and/or movie trailers?

I can say, with surprising accuracy that:

1. If a movie trailer features the song "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" by Natalie Cole, the movie will be a goofy romantic comedy where someone at some point is likely to fall in a public foutain. One of the participants in the romance will be caught in some kind of petty deception, and the relationship will end until that person comes back in a big, dramatic and usually public way to tell the other that (s)he desperately loves them deeply and can't bare the thought of being apart. The movie will be bad.

and...

2. If a movie trailer features the song "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross, the movie will have a main female character who breaks out of her previous shell of immaturity/obscurity/bad romantic luck and blossoms into a grownup/finds professional success/discovers true love or all three. This movie will also be bad.

The song "Requiem of a Dream" is always in trailers that are supposed to look like epics. Lord of the Rings started it off with The Two Towers.

That's the only song I can think of.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

So many.

"YMCA" song. When someone is motiviated to do something. E.g. Mr.3000.

"Whigfield - Saturday Night" - Teen movies where they go out party

"Dont worry be happy"

"Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer" - Girl Power

Any good rebellion song from, "The Who".. which seems like the producers of CSI definitely like.

On a quick note, jasong do you own SnapSlides.Com, or affiliated with them? Your website caught my attention...
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

SR71 - Right now , will be a teen comedy.