Thumbs down Registerfly (bad experience)

Worst company I have ever dealt with. I ordered services from them and never received any email confirmation from them. I sent them an email to inquire and they claim they have no record of my purchase. Funny enough Paypal has the details of the exchange that took place.

I have emailed on several occasions now to which I have yet to receive any response.

Just a word of caution for anyone considering to use their services, they have _horrible_ customer services and seem like rookies.

Did you call their toll free number? Also they have a link to their rapid response system. I normally get responses in 1-2 hours.

You can also PM user regfly here who works for registerfly
    Domain Maven

I have sent a PM requesting more info. We have a very large support team available 24/7 via email and toll-free support(1-866-4regfly) . Both phone and our rapid response could of quickly resolved this item once a copy of the paypal receipt was provided.

Please respond to the PM and we can assist you further
    RegisterFly.com Client Care Services
    http://www.registerflysupport.com

I have emailed their "rapid" address on several occasions, I even sent two tonight and still no response.

Originally posted by mulligan
    I have emailed their "rapid" address on several occasions, I even sent two tonight and still no response.
    Same with me. When I used Contact Us form, I received reply rather quickly. But Rapid response doesn't work.

My overall experience with RegisterFly is mostly positive.

I have my own experience with Registerfly too but I have PMed RegFly to help look into it. But I just dont beleive a good company should wait to listen to her customers at a third party forums like this. It is simply not the best.

Originally posted by bolu
    I have my own experience with Registerfly too but I have PMed RegFly to help look into it. But I just dont beleive a good company should wait to listen to her customers at a third party forums like this. It is simply not the best.
    I believe there's nothing wrong with listening on a third party well-known forum, unless this is the only means to receive a company's response.

To clarify our rapid response email address is [email protected], we have a dedicated team who handles this. Most issues that are sent to them (aside from billing/risk) are routinely handled in minutes. We also have 24/7 toll free phone support. In addition I do frequent the forums to ensure that if any of our customers have an issue or inquiry I tend to it quickly.
    RegisterFly.com Client Care Services
    http://www.registerflysupport.com