Exclamation domain reseller plans

who would you reccomend to go with for a domain reseller plan

i guess the best plans out there are:

godaddy's wildwest domains

Enom domain reseller plan

your advice would be very helpul

First of all, I highly recommend that you use the search button here at WHT to research the various vendors. There are several threads discussing this topic.

Second of all, don't expect to make a whole lot of money just from domain name sales. Many hosting companies like 1and1 are running major ad campaigns for their loss leader domain names (1and1's are $5.99). That's tough competition.

Finally, the best combo in my opinion is an enom reseller account (many $8.95 accounts are available for free here on WHT) together with software from www.awbs.com.

For a less expensive, but slightly less reliable system, you might look into Directi.com.

WildWest looks slick, but with their 25% revenue sharing together with all their other fees, it's hard to make a profit. In addition, it's really just an affiliate program since it is my understanding that you cannot even get a list of your own customers in order to cross-sell other products/services you have. (At least that's what I heard).

Hope all that helps.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by 4solutions
    Finally, the best combo in my opinion is an enom reseller account (many $8.95 accounts are available for free here on WHT) together with software from www.awbs.com.

thanks alot for the fast reply. is Enom compatible with modernbill API?

Originally posted by goldnoc1
    thanks alot for the fast reply. is Enom compatible with modernbill API?
    Hmmm... I've never used ModernBill myself, but it appears that they not only have an eNom module, but they, like AWBS, include a free eNom reseller account: http://66.232.152.125/modernbill/modules.htm?ref=mb_b_9 (scroll down about a page or so)

wow right you are...thanks for the info!

NP... Good Luck with your venture!

I guess I better get my nose back to the grindstone myself.

my best Benjamin Franklin is

Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.

Originally posted by goldnoc1
    my best Benjamin Franklin is

Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
    Pretty good... and as we all know, when it came to the ladies, Ben was indeed "sociable to many"