[WANTED] Graphic Designer / Layout Designer Needed

I am looking for a couple contacts who are able to create character graphics and/or layouts at decent prices like: keeppimpin .com, pimpslord .com, themafiaboss .com. I am not looking to make any pimp-like games, I was just using the following as an example. I may require small graphics, like icons or banners, from time to time too.

I have many projects I have to complete, and looking for a few good people to use and get to know. Please PM me if interested including a link to previous work(s) and/or your portfolio.

Thanks

I have received quite a few responses to this post. Please keep them coming as I am looking for more than one contact to do long-term business with.

Still looking for someone who can do custom character graphics. i.e.) pimp logo on pimpfights [dot] com

Thanks as I am looking for more than one. I already have that one and one other in my book as contacts incase I need something.

I have had many responses to this post. I am still looking for a couple more designers. Please PM with your portfilio's. I will be contacting a few people shortly for some needed work.