One of the best webhosts

I currently host with nearly 40 different companies, for anything from shared hosting to dedicated servers, and I should say I've seen plenty of pretty good hosts, a few with issues, and some with real problems.

However, one company I've persistently found to achieve the highest standards is definitely - in fact, I'd go as far as to say that they are the best UK webhost that I have worked with, and one of the best overall small hosting companies on the international stage.

The servers and network have been generally solid - like any decent host, the infrastructure is generally sound, and there have been no nasty surprises.

However, the one key feature of is their support - I have been with them perhaps as long as 2 years, and fielded all sorts of support requests, and the speed of replies is always impressive - I would be surprised if I ever had to wait for more than 1 hour for any single issue to be both addressed and fully dealt with.

Jim and Alex have been a pretty superb team, providing a superior service, and I genuinely hope it continues well into the future - not least because I want to enjoy the same level of service on my reseller account, and also because at some point it is inevitable that I buy into a dedicated server with them at some point very soon.

Of course, there are other decent companies out there, some of which I've mentioned on other threads over my past few years at WHT.

However, I feel that it's time to give credit where it's due with regards to, and give them a particular recommendation for their good work so far:

New York.
    Good review I am sure this will help some people out when searching for a reliable UK host. Not as many UK hosting reviews here. Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy

UK market's not so big as the US.

Oh - and if anyone wishes to test their services with a few pings, the main site on my Clook reseller account is:

Just FYI.

EU - east side
    Brian, thank you for writing this quality review that adds to the positive reputation of

I have seen some good things on this host in the past and it is nice of you to take the time to post about them.

Gosh two good host reviews today, very refreshing over all the posts about bad hosts lately.

Great job

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Northern Europe.
    Nice to read such a well-written review on a host I was completely unaware of.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic