Angry servermatrix have make fraud to me

Hi to all,
    i just want to say my story with servermatrix.
    I think that is important to inform all the people for this fraud.

I am servermatrix customer from 2003.
    Before 2 months i have order this IPs:
    ticket 685324PLNT for 32 IPs
    ticket 581014PLNT for 16 IPs

the accounting department have give me only 8 IPs for the ticket 581014PLNT and 0 IPs for the ticket 685324PLNT (because i not have provide justification.

Before some days i have check the last 2 invoices and i have see that have charge me for 32+16=48 IPs.

I have contact the accounting department and i have write what happen. I have write the ticket numbers and i have request refund of the ticket 685324PLNT and the half money refund of the ticket 581014PLNT.

After this i have receive this answer:
    "We show tickets in which you ordered extra ips. The tickets are the following: 581014PLNT; 685324. "

Seems tha servermatrix answer without read the tickets because i have receive (in this tickets) ony 8 IPs but have charge me for 48...

I have make again the same question and i have remind the accounting man to check the tickets again.

The accounting have inform me that i can have refund only on the ticket 685324PLNT.

I have make again question why in the ticket 581014PLNT give me 8 IPs and charge me for 16. I have request again partial refund for this ticket. (i just want to pay only for the IPs i have).
    The final answer is:

"We have given you the credit for 685324PLNT. We will not give you any further credits."

As you can see servermatrix not only make wrong charges but also not want to correct this.
    The money is not many but even with only $8 per month it is fraud.
    May servermatrix feel so big so not want to provide good support.
    I hope a smaller company canot do this.

(P.S. i have 3 server in servermatrix. one is dual xeon)

Contact them yet again, and ask them firmly to pay attention. Explain the whole story in simple, concise, readable terms, and get them to handle it.

Failing that, have them transfer the ticket to a supervisor.
    TWSites.com - Business Web Hosting Solutions & Server Management Since 2003

Theplanet has a lot of employees. Some are better than others. But please don't panic. Open another support ticket. And eventually open a thread on their forum: http://forums.servermatrix.com.

ThePlanet is not a scammer . It's a very big company. And they don't want to be linked to fraud.

They will refund you. And maybe they should make that employee sit in a corner and face the wall for 1 hour.

I'm a customer at ThePlanet. Sometimes customers don't explain their situation very clearly. And ocasionally they read the support tickets too fast. But they are a great company.
    Lookup your IP: snoopmyip.com
    Proxy Guide: proxyspot.com

Hi again,
    only 30 minutes after this thread the sales department have correct the problem.
    So seems that not it is fixed.
    I hope in the future not need to make public post for the problems.
    It is better to find solutions internally.
    It is crazy, i speak a week with the accounting department without resolv this and 30 minutes after this post the problem resolved.
    Thanks a lot WHT
    Now all is ok.
    Christos

You can't always assume fraud, every business will make mistakes, just have to deal directly with them to fix the issues. Remember, business are run by humans.

That thread was locked last Friday without the matter being resolved correctly, with the implication that the OP was trying to stir up troubles over settled issues.

While people can make mistakes, it is very frustrating when one side decides that they are right and will not listen any more. That is when animosity starts.

Sometimes I wonder what happens to the saying "The customer is always right". Does it apply any more nowadays?
    .: Signature not required nor available at present time :.

Yes i have post first and in servermatrix forum but the Kevin Laude have close the thread and write:
    "According to the two tickets you were refunded for all outstanding charges on our end."

Remember the "for all"

one day later the accounting department write "We have given you the credit for 685324PLNT. We will not give you any further credits."

So give me just a part of the wrong charges.

After this i have write a pm to Kevin but i not have receive any answer...

But i say again that finally seems that the problem resolved.
    The only bad thing is that need a public post to resolve this.

Christos

Wow, that post just scared me away completly from servermatrix:
    According to the two tickets you were refunded for all outstanding charges on our end. Please don't come to our forums and try to stir up trouble.
    The guy wasn't stirring up trouble, he was letting the public know that he was being ignored and having to pay for stuff he didn't order! Nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by Alex; 06-06-2005 at 03:54 PM.

I have to admit that Kevin's answer wasn't the ANSWER. It wasn't a moment of inspiration. But here's a client that's writing fraud... Fraud is a hard word.

And I haven't read the two side story.

I must add that ThePlanet's support has to scale to the company's actual size. I opened a ticket today and had to reopen it. But I have servers at other datacenters. And ThePlanet is in my TOP 3 favourite datacenter.
    Lookup your IP: snoopmyip.com
    Proxy Guide: proxyspot.com

Looks to me like the word fraud is in reality more of a misused statement due to not fully understanding the language.

I don't really think he means fraud in the traditional sense, he's just not quite using the right terminology.

Furthermore, ServerMatrix is definitely not a shady company that would ever do that. I've been with them since they opened and they've never done anything in accounting that would translate to that type of action. Most times there was a discrepency it was my fault, and when it wasn't they gladly corrected it.

By the way, I can easily see how this problem could happen.

The sales department is completely separated from support. When you placed an order it was likely charged, then sent to support which is where the request for justification came from. Accounting charged based on your order and had you provided justification it would have been complete. But since you didn't it didn't happen. They should have sent it back to accounting for refund, but i can see how this could happen

Originally posted by Eu1net

And I haven't read the two side story.

If you want i can post the contents of all tickets

Originally posted by e-places
    By the way, I can easily see how this problem could happen.

The sales department is completely separated from support. When you placed an order it was likely charged, then sent to support which is where the request for justification came from. Accounting charged based on your order and had you provided justification it would have been complete. But since you didn't it didn't happen. They should have sent it back to accounting for refund, but i can see how this could happen
    You are right, the work fraud is not the right.
    I understand also that the support is diferent from sales. But the sales team have request the justification. Not the support....

Also in the order tickets the sales department can find that have charge me more in 2 orders (ticket 685324PLNT for 32 IPs
    ticket 581014PLNT for 16 IPs) but the answer is: "We have given you the credit for 685324PLNT. We will not give you any further credits."

And this answer is after a week of contacts and many support tickets to resolve this.

And remember that only after 30 minutes of this post the sales department have full understand me and give me back all the extra charge....

Hmm.... that is quite interesting that klaude closed the thread.. he is usually a really good guy.. and extremly helpful.. odd indeed.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

I don't know what to tell you. It's almost like dating a chick with a tripple double D bra size. You can't standed her, but you don't have the balls to dump her either.

Washing your dirty laundry in public never works either.
    Ray Womack @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability