Looking to get my second account setup

I submitted a ticket yesterday to have a second account setup, and haven't heard anything, so I went ahead and created this account, and opened a ticket to the mods asking that they be "linked", or whatever needs to be done (to keep me from being banned). I was just wondering what the normal turnaround time is on helpdesk tickets. Is it normally a day, or a couple of days?

Not trying to be pushy, I know everyone's busy, just trying to gauge how long before I can get everything wrapped up.

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

What exactly are you trying to do? I'm not sure I understand.

Members are permitted a maximum of one account per person, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. If you require a temporary user name for any reason, please open a helpdesk ticket. It you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please open a helpdesk ticket.
      0 Not allowed!

hostbiz4sale123 I find no tickets in the helpdesk submitted by you. Did you recieve a confirmation email? Please contact the Community Leaders.

Chris WHT does allow host to use a temporary account to sell their company anonymously as long as the proper procedures are followed. Otherwise members are allowed only one account.
      0 Not allowed!

It's weird. I've created two tickets now, using my hotmail account, but I've never received a confirmation email, and when I search by my email address, it claims that I have no tickets...

They seem to have vanished into thin air.
      0 Not allowed!

You need to confirm the ticket. First submit the ticket and then confrim the ticket. You need to click twice.
      0 Not allowed!

Check the "spam" or "bulk" folder with Hotmail. They may be rerouting the email there for some strange reason.

Originally posted by hostbiz4sale123
    It's weird. I've created two tickets now, using my hotmail account, but I've never received a confirmation email, and when I search by my email address, it claims that I have no tickets...

They seem to have vanished into thin air.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the clarification yet again, OddFact

Originally posted by Odd Fact

Chris WHT does allow host to use a temporary account to sell their company anonymously as long as the proper procedures are followed. Otherwise members are allowed only one account.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Odd Fact
    You need to confirm the ticket. First submit the ticket and then confrim the ticket. You need to click twice.
    hehehe, trust this! I had the same issue as you until I actually read the page after pressing submit the first time
      0 Not allowed!