WHM automatic account creation script.

Anyone know where I can find a script that just does the account creation. I allrady have a solution for the billing portion and my boss is instists on using the billing script.

So, I just need a script to handle the automatic account creation on the clients return from PayPal.

Any ideas?

Insert following into Paypal verification script success section, you will need some modifications. This is just the basic idea.

<?
    require '/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc';
    $host = "localhost";
    $user = "root";

// Change this to your remote access key, get it from WHM
    $accesshash = 'xxxxxx';

// You may get the following from a temporary file or mysql database
    // which your order system writes before connecting to paypal
    // upon success, you can retrieve those ones to create the account
    $acctdomain = "mydomain.com";
    $acctuser = "user";
    $acctpass = "pass";
    $acctplan = "hosting1";

createacct($host,$user,$accesshash,$usessl,$acctdomain,$acctuser,$acctpass,$acctplan);
    ?>

Hosts that offer "instant account activation" are often the subject of carding and fraud... and once they're in they can exploit any local vulnerabilities you might have.

I don't reccomend you do this... instead, you should carefully screen all new signups you get for visible signs of fraud, and activate them manually one by one.
    TWSites.com - Business Web Hosting Solutions & Server Management Since 2003

Originally posted by DoCk
    Hosts that offer "instant account activation" are often the subject of carding and fraud... and once they're in they can exploit any local vulnerabilities you might have.

I don't reccomend you do this... instead, you should carefully screen all new signups you get for visible signs of fraud, and activate them manually one by one.
    I agree that each and every customer must be manually reviewed for approving their account, however using a WHM account creation script does not mean that you can't still review new accounts.

Consider ClientExec which has a WHM account plugin. Upon signup of a new customer the account is not created right away in WHM, you must still approve the account before it gets created in WHM. This does save the effort of logging into WHM and entering all of the details for the new account.

Right but if you look at the original post, he wanted the account to be created as soon as the user completes his paypal transaction.
    TWSites.com - Business Web Hosting Solutions & Server Management Since 2003

Originally posted by DoCk
    Right but if you look at the original post, he wanted the account to be created as soon as the user completes his paypal transaction.
    Yes, I stand corrected. I should have read the initial post more closely.